EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 5

In the stats for the last two days of trading. 46 trades the first conclusions can be drawn

Files:
statement.zip  4 kb

Tell me, why did you use Awesome oscillator as a basis?

Also, what is the purpose of the G parameter?

SHOOTER777 >> :

Nothing is impossible, I have already worked on such tasks, any task can be set and solved through zeros and ones, if only there was time, desire and need.

I believe) - I have doubts about implementation only last point related to reduction of optimization period... but can't disagree with "nothing is impossible")))

but without any special tricks auto-optimization can be done -> by 4+4 scheme -> I'm still testing this scheme and seeing how it behaves on history...

Haven't programmed anything in a while. So sorry about the code, if anything...

I have attached a trailing stop. Optimizer shows less drawdown and more profit.

At the mercy of...

Thank you all for the answers, but still, how do I train an EA in multiple strategies using nets?

How to insert additional indicators or increase the number of net entries etc.?

Can you at least post some of the code, it's enough for me to understand the structure.

Thanks for understanding :)

Still, the EA is not that good. From 18.00 till morning without any intervention 5 (!) deals were made on GBPUSD in the wrong direction. Apparently, like the wrong trades on Monday - due to its inertia. It started to move upwards, but the Expert Advisor is still trying to sell. Maybe, we should decrease the oscillator period?

In the meantime, there is one conclusion - it is not worth allowing the Expert Advisor to trade on its own without confirmation.

bcbsql писал(а) >>

Still, the EA is not that good. From 18.00 till morning without any intervention 5 (!) deals were made on GBPUSD in the wrong direction. Apparently, like the wrong trades on Monday - due to its inertia. It started to move upwards, but the Expert Advisor is still trying to sell. Maybe, we should decrease the oscillator period?

In the meantime, the only conclusion is that we should not allow the Expert Advisor to trade on its own without confirmation.

What set is used.

I haven't seen anything of that kind on my demo. I have not noticed anything in tests.

This pair has given more profit than others +530. For today I have got small minus ( -50), but last two days I have had small moves up and down.

I trusted my Expert Advisor to trade on my own for the fourth week, but on demo))) and I don't have any particular claims.

bcbsql писал(а) >>

Tell me, why did you use Awesome oscillator as a basis?

And what is the purpose of G parameter?

Originally, instead of Awesome I used my own very good indicator.

But it was too slow, and consequently it took a long time to optimize.

I had to experiment and it was more convenient for me, besides there was no parameter to optimize.

G - is such a "squiggle", which allows you to optimize separately the different layers and levels NN .

>> And in general, please don't ask me about NN theory, I am like a dog that understands a little bit, but I can't always explain it correctly.

Well, the Expert Advisor worked on the demo from 8.00 MSK Monday until 11.00 MSK this Friday. I optimized it by 4+1 preliminarily. I have worked with 10000$ account with 1 lot. During this period of time there were 24 trades, 13 of which were losing (stop loss). The amount of profitable deals without trailing stop was $70-160. Several times I set a trailing stop of 35 pips. On these trades I got from $730 to $1,800 (maximum) in profit. Of the profitable deals that showed a modest result of $70-160 at least 3 reached a profit of $ 1000-1500, but because of the lack of trailing stop rolled to a minimum break-even level.

Result - at 11:00 pm Moscow time on Friday there was 6192 left in my account.

My conclusions.

1. The optimization period is insufficient.

2. The Expert Advisor has an inertia that affects the results when it changes the movement. The price has moved upwards, it tries to sell, and vice versa. And this happens several times in a row :-((.

3) I need a trailing stop.

Next week I will try L5_trail by Casper with optimization according to 4+4 scheme

SHOOTER777, if you don't mind drawing a 4+4 diagram.

Because I only understand your periods with the diagram. :)

Reason: