FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 906

Yes, hello everyone... I've just come from the cottage.

pako:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page890#comment_2801695

write the data in *.csv in a specific format

the keyword there is "dailies".

you get the specific data here/go?link=http://www.cmegroup.com/daily_bulletin/current/Section27_British_Pound_Call_Options.pdf

Regex is a help, it's in Five.

There's a great article

Regular Expressions for Traders

Regular Expressions is a special language to process texts according to a pre-defined rule, also known as a pattern or mask of a regular expression. In this article, we will...

Maybe, this method will help you to easily parse any *.html reports...

Karputov Vladimir:

There was an excellent article

perhaps this method could be used to easily"pick apart" any *.html reports...

Don't say "Gop" :))

pako:
Don't say "Gop" :))

Is there a link to the html report?

pako:

Only *.pdf. :)))

And the format changes frequently

Hmm... What's new and interesting is reading *.pdf.

pako:
For some, it's old and stale.
This file contains a sub-layer of text - this is already very good.

tuma_news:

graphical interfaces))) buttons /crumbles.

And how do you trade on them? Well, the same thing)))

The man discovered the mystery of the quote. No one will tell the masses, because the forex will sell out.

You're on!!! This is straight out of the same series - I know why the sun rises in the morning. And why the grass is green...

Can you believe it? Everybody knows the secret of the quote. But what's in it for you? There are no secrets. There is a law - supply and demand. There's demand - there's a quote. There's supply - same thing. Maybe something else has opened up for him. Like the door of a liquor shop?

Fora cannot merge - it's a law of nature, just like everything else!!! I don't think there's any point in explaining it. Rhetoric.

Go out into the street. There the word of God is being carried to the masses at every turn. And what? Does everyone hear it?

mmmoguschiy-new:
You're on!!! It's just like that - I know why the sun rises in the morning. And why the grass is green...

Can you believe it? Everybody knows the secret of quotes. But what's in it for you? There are no secrets. There is a law - supply and demand. There's demand - there's a quote. There's supply - same thing. Maybe something else has opened up to him. Like the door of a liquor shop?

Fora cannot merge - it's a law of nature, just like everything else!!! I don't think there's any point in explaining it. Rhetoric.

Go out into the street. There's the word of God being carried to the masses at every turn. And what? Everyone hears it?
Tuma's not as simple as he seems :)

Phantom doesn't convert to html correctly)

In oil, the major stakes are at 50+, there is a level, which seems to be a bounce, at the bottom there are more puts around 44+, maybe we will go there, but how to determine the price will go down or will return to test the upper levels?

Reason: