Who trades hands? - page 11

Kseniya Yu:
If there were robots that were stable for at least a year, we would probably see them at the top here. There aren't any. Only by hand + auxiliary software.
Robots that have been working steadily for even 10 years will never make it to the top because of their profitability. The ranking is not based on stability

If it were possible to trade steadily and profitably with your hands, then the quoter would not be a computer.

Dear Maxim. The fact is that forex is, as they usually say, not a science, but an art. And I say that apart from being an art, forex is also a religion. So, my belief is that manual trading is more efficient. Although I am a programmer myself. Of course, I write Expert Advisors. My trading is not only manual, but I trade without indicators. In other words, I have indicators, but not those in the conventional sense of indicators: muwings, ZigZag, MACD, forexGlaze, stochastic, etc. I have an accounting: what is the drawdown at the moment, profit on the order, margin level, how many percent a margin call comes, stop out, which lot will advise me my indicator at the moment and so on. Maxim, you asked: "Who trades with hands? My humble answer is: "me!"

Victor Ziborov:

Dear Maxim. The fact is that forex is, as they usually say, not a science, but an art. And I say that apart from being an art, forex is also a religion. So, my belief is that manual trading is more efficient. Although I am a programmer myself. Of course, I write Expert Advisors. My trading is not only manual, but I trade without indicators. In other words, I have indicators, but not those in the conventional sense of indicators: muwings, ZigZag, MACD, forexGlaze, stochastic, etc. I have an accounting: what is the drawdown at the moment, profit on the order, margin level, how many percent a margin call comes, stop out, which lot will advise me my indicator at the moment and so on. Maxim, you asked: "Who trades with hands? I answer modestly: "me!"

I think it's not an art, not a science, not a religion - but a skill. It's like a sports skill, for example, you play gorodki, and every time you bat more and more successfully you hit cities, and it's the same here.

Maksim Levashov:

I think it is not an art, a science or a religion, but a skill. It's like a sporting skill, for example, you play gorodki, and every time you bat more and more successfully you hit the cities, and it's about the same here.

I'm leaning that way too...

you need experience - the son of mistakes and a genius - a friend of paradoxes.

Maksim Levashov:

I think it is not an art, a science or a religion, but a skill. It's like a sports skill, for example, you play gorodki, and every time you bat more and more successfully you strike out cities, it's about the same here.

Any skill that few people can be given, you can figuratively call it art, well, skill. If a blacksmith forges blanks, it is not art, but if he forges delicate lattices or flowers, it is art. The same is in trading. If a trader obtains not high profitability, but has large drawdowns, then this is not art. And if a trader has high profitability and very small drawdowns over a long period of time, this is already art.

khorosh,
Well answered.

Maksim Levashov:

I think it is not an art, a science or a religion, but a skill. Like a sports skill, for example, you play gorodki, and every time you bat more and more successfully to beat out the city, it is about the same here.

Maxim, you may be more right than me. I will think about it.

Maksim Levashov:

I think it is not an art, a science or a religion, but a skill. It's like a sporting skill, for example, you play small towns, and every time you bat more and more successfully, you hit the cities, and it's the same here.

although....... it's different for everyone... some pray to their ideas and indicators... and believe in them without tolerating dissent... for them it's a religion...

others, take for example the "machine learning" contingent, for them trading is a science...

and for someone else it's real art....... and there are craftsmen with their skills...

Raising a moose is an art, there's a mastercard for refills.
Reason: