Are there any competitors? - page 5

mmmoguschiy-new:

Ranet, any words can basically be twisted in any way you like. I said exactly what I said. How you understand it is up to you. It all depends on whether your glass is half-full or half-empty.

And yes, I don't use the fifth meter. I use the fourth. For the needs for which it's used, that's enough. For everything else, there are other tools.

That explains your statements well.

You have no idea about the MQL5 language or its performance. Just as you have no idea about the performance/efficiency of MetaTrader 5 itself compared to MetaTrader 4. Based on highly outdated data about MetaTrader 4 (which you also don't essentially use), you draw the simple conclusion "well, MT5 is the same, isn't it" and state:

• "If I need speed, I buy an FPGA and write a program at a low level
  • Again, I don't need tons of it...
  • I don't need a graphical interface ...
  • I just need the price!!! Well a few at most.
  • You don't need them to make a split-second decision, because while you are counting, others have already made a deal!!!
  • [MQL5/MT5] virtual data toy

The rest of your comments just confirm the original message, which is the essence of the approach.

It's really funny to read such a thing - I buy FPGA (why not "bought"? because it was mentioned for the sake of red words) and fractions of a second (ok milliseconds or microseconds). Especially knowing that nothing in MT5 prevents a trader to make transactions as fast as possible, to perform the heaviest calculations (there's even regular OpenCL), all the data is at hand (even tens of millions of real ticks) and everything is in a handy interface.

Here is some interesting stuff:

There is no need to criticize what you don't use. Especially, do not announce to the world the position "I trade with a bare saber and analysis of a couple of ticks" as an alternative to analytics and deep analysis.

The MT5 is a client-server application, and the client application will only ever connect to the server part. You can connect server side to whatever you want. You always have DMA access (if broker is more or less normal) through the same fix. That is also no problem, buy mt5 server and trade for yourself. Only you have no money to buy it, because you have no money to write a normal connector for the fix and not to whine :))

I understand that by algotrading you all mean a robot that makes decisions based on data pulled from the calculated, as the author of the topic put it, plus stochastics? Well, then I feel sorry for you! Show me one person who got rich writing a trading robot that uses the data of the standard programmable indices? 99% of the time you won't!!! Because even any combination of them is doomed to failure in advance!!! Or do you think that the more you plug in the more time you spend debugging and testing programs based on them, the better your chances are? You are sorely mistaken!!! And if you multiply all that by crooked tick data, all you get is a flop!!!

Before you test anything you need to understand what you are doing!!! Judging by the communication on the forum, I personally met a very, very few people who understand!!! And by the way they have not been here for a long time ... Plus, there are some points that are simply impossible to test on the story!!!

I personally at the moment do not write anything at all, because I'm trying to figure out how the market actually works. If I suddenly understand something, then per cent 99% of all questions will not be using MQL, because if you know what you're doing you can do any test in your head, or by using a couple of lines of code in any programming language.

Once again, trading decisions do not require titanic calculations. A couple of three correct input data is enough. So my personal opinion is this - I don't see the point in everything you're dancing around so much!!! Yes, of course you need a tester to figure it out...

Happy tests and profits to all

Renat Fatkhullin:

That explains your statements well.

You have no idea about the MQL5 language or its performance. Just as you have no idea about the performance/efficiency of MetaTrader 5 itself compared to MetaTrader 4. Based on highly outdated data about MetaTrader 4 (which you also don't essentially use), you draw the simple conclusion "well, MT5 is the same, isn't it" and state:

• "If I need speed, I buy an FPGA and write a program at a low level
  • Again, I don't need tons of it...
  • I don't need a graphical interface ...
  • I just need the price!!! Well a few at most.
  • You don't need them to make a split-second decision, because while you are counting, others have already made a deal!!!
  • [MQL5/MT5] virtual data toy

The rest of your comments just confirm the original message, which is the point of the entry.

It's really funny to read such things - I buy FPGA (why not "bought"? because it was mentioned for a red word) and fractions of a second (ok, milliseconds or microseconds). Especially knowing that nothing in MT5 prevents a trader to make transactions as fast as possible, to perform the heaviest calculations (there's even regular OpenCL), all the data is at hand (even tens of millions of real ticks) and everything is in a handy interface.

Here is some interesting stuff:

There is no need to criticize what you don't use. Especially, do not announce to the world "I trade with a bare saber and analysis of a couple of ticks" as an alternative to analytics and in-depth analysis.

No, Renat, I make such statements, because I understand the essence. I understand that I personally do not need it all !!! If I didn't need it on the fourth one either!!! Understand?

mmmoguschiy-new:
I understand that by algotrading you all mean a robot that makes decisions based on data pulled from the calculated, as the author of the topic put it, plus stochastics? Well, then I feel sorry for you! Show me one person who got rich writing a trading robot that uses the data of the standard programmable indices? 99% of the time you won't!!! Because even any combination of them is doomed to failure in advance!!! Or do you think that the more you plug in the more time you spend debugging and testing programs based on them, the better your chances are? You are sorely mistaken!!! And if you multiply all that by crooked tick data, all you get is a flop!!!

Before you test anything you need to understand what you are doing!!! Judging by the communication on the forum, I personally met a very, very few people who understand!!! And by the way they have not been here for a long time ... Plus, there are some points that are simply impossible to test on the story!!!

I personally at the moment do not write anything at all, because I'm trying to figure out how the market actually works. If I suddenly understand something, then per cent 99% of all questions will not be using MQL, because if you know what you're doing you can do any test in your head, or by using a couple of lines of code in any programming language.

Once again, trading decisions do not require titanic calculations. A couple of three correct input data is enough. So my personal opinion is this - I don't see the point in everything you're dancing around so much!!! Yes, of course you need a tester to figure it out...

Have a good test and profit, everyone.

You're obviously on adrenaline :)

mmmoguschiy-new:
I understand that by algotrading you all mean a robot that makes decisions based on data pulled from the calculated, as the author of the topic put it, plus stochastics? Shit, then I feel sorry for you!!! Show me one person who got rich writing a trading robot that uses the data of the standard programmable indices? 99% of the time you won't!!! Because even any combination of them is doomed to failure in advance!!! Or do you think that the more you plug in the more time you spend debugging and testing programs based on them, the better your chances are? You are sorely mistaken!!! And if you multiply all that by crooked tick data, all you get is a flop!!!

I personally at the moment do not write anything at all, because I'm trying to figure out how the market actually works. If I suddenly understand something, then per cent 99% of all questions will not be using MQL, because if you know what you're doing you can do any test in your head, or you can do it with a couple of lines of code in any programming language.

Good luck with your tests and profits, everyone.

Weirdo man, then what are you even doing on this forum? Just stupid trolling.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
What does ffga and fix have to do with it at all when MT5 It's a client-server application, and the client application will always only connect to the server part. You can connect server side to anything you want. You always have DMA access (if broker is more or less normal) through the same fix. That is also no problem, buy mt5 server and trade for yourself. But you have no money to buy it, you have no money to write a good connector for fix and not to whine :))

There is no DMA access when working through a broker. It's by definition. True, some brokers by DMA mean "we will give you the client FIX into our own server" as the client application is not automated in any way.

There is no direct access to exchanges (in many cases) even for cool brokers. For example, in America most brokers operate on an agency/partner model through bigger brokers as they do not pull the cost of exchange membership and cannot meet all the regulatory and financial requirements.

If we talk about exchange multi-markets assembled into one platform at any broker, it is a vinaigrette of intermediate gateways to other partners and only sometimes directly to exchanges.

mmmoguschiy-new:

So take a trip to the States and check it out - why guess?

I didn't say they were better - you don't know what I'm talking about either. Every thing is for a certain purpose. Otherwise it's like Krylov's famous fable about the monkey.

You can pay a lot of money, but you can't make and multiply your fortune if you don't "know how to cook".

In the States, the introduction of MT5 by AMP has been received with enthusiasm.

Whether or not I use an FPGA in reality does not change the fact that MQL5 is unnecessary there!

mmmoguschiy-new:

No, Renat, I make such statements because I understand the point. What I understand is that I personally don't need any of this !!! Or did not need it on the fourth!!! Understand?

Yes, sir.

Keep on amusing people about "if you understand what you are doing any test can be run in your mind, or with a couple lines of code in any programming language". FPGA to your rescue.

Reason: