Top 10 Difference between MT5 & MT4.

What are the major points differentiated the platform MT5 to MT4?

Do you think any of more MT versions are coming soon, as MT6, MT7....so on?

As my View "Top 10 Difference between MT5 & MT4"

S/L Parameter MT4 MT5
01 Graphical Objects   31  44
 02 Time Frame 9  21
 03 Technical Indicators 30   38
 04 Bid & Offers (Depends on Volume) In Market Depth  In Ordinary 
 05 Pending Orders Type  4
 06 Order Execution Type  3  4
 07 Economic Calendar  No  Yes
 08 Strategy Tester  Single Thread  Multi Thread
 09 Email Attachment   No  Yes
 10 Released Period  2005 (Older, So much popular) 2010 (Newer, So Less popular)

If you feel any points sleeped then comment please.

A much talked subject...

In a phrase, MT5 is more advanced but MT4 better known for the majority of traders.

Yes, But Why some brokers does not allow mt5 for their all types of account?

Mahmudul Hasan Kamal:
Yes, But Why some brokers does not allow mt5 for their all types of account?

Not all brokers have endorsed MT5 or they don't offer it in all account types, this is their own company choice and doesn't reveal some disadvantage over MT4.

Generally speaking brokers are businesses and they go with what people want and most traders still prefer MT4 over MT5, because they are more familiar with it.

If you want my personal opinion, MT4 will be around for some years before MT5 is entirely accepted.

As for newer versions after MT5, this will not be in sight as long as there is room for improvement and development in MT5 and its plenty of that I am sure.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Not all brokers have endorsed MT5 or they don't offer it in all account types, this is their own company choice and doesn't reveal some disadvantage over MT4.

Generally speaking brokers are businesses and they go with what people want and most traders still prefer MT4 over MT5, because they are more familiar with it.

If you want my personal opinion, MT4 will be around for some years before MT5 is entirely accepted.

As for newer versions after MT5, this will not be in sight as long as there is room for improvement and development in MT5 and its plenty of that I am sure.

Yes, Exactly. Thank you for your nice discussion.

MT4 vs MT5

MQL5 vs QLUA - Why trading operations in MQL5 are up to 28 times faster? - the article  

The Video from MQ: demonstration of the calculations on the GPU in MQL5 code and the graphics capabilities of the terminal 

MQL5 speed test (compare with MQL4 and C++)
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/217992#comment_5943518 (in Russian)

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Mahmudul Hasan Kamal:

What are the major points differentiated the platform MT5 to MT4?

There are hundreds of differences, this has been discussed at nauseam.

Why do you care ? Use what suits your needs.

Do you think any of more MT versions are coming soon, as MT6, MT7....so on?

No. It would be suicidal from Metaquotes.

Reason: