Are there any competitors?

I heard about the company Quantopia, it seems also engaged in algotrading but it's different, I have not heard about anyone else, I just think that more than MQL for algotrading no company in the world, frankly speaking, that speculators from the stock exchanges, and even one in Moscow, not serious about forex, if I If I say that I trade on the forex market they do not take me seriously as a beginner, but the way MQL has come in the field of algotrading for the forex market (not only) it is an unattainable height for any stock exchange, if you look at trading robots on the Moscow Stock Exchange, they sell EAs on MA+Stochastic and they sell them for 100 rub.

I was just thinking, we are at the forefront of global algotrading, it's just that the knowledge has become so accessible and commonplace that we don't even notice it anymore, and what an ordinary multinomial user knows, even a Volstreet trader doesn't know.)

roi.djons:

we are the mainstream algotrading))

That's funny, yeah.

roi.djons:

I heard about the company Quantopia, it seems also engaged in algotrading but it's different, I have not heard about anyone else, I just think that more than MQL for algotrading no company in the world, to be frank, speculators from the stock exchanges, and even one in Moscow, not serious about forex, if I If I say that I trade on the forex market they do not take me seriously as a beginner, but the way MQL has come in the field of algotrading for the forex market (not only) it is an unattainable height for any stock exchange, if you look at trading robots on the Moscow Stock Exchange, they sell EAs on MA+Stochastic and they sell them for 100 rub.

I was just thinking, we are at the forefront of global algotrading, it's just that the knowledge has become so accessible and commonplace that we don't even notice it anymore, and what an ordinary multinomial user knows, even a Volstreet trader doesn't know.)

Mate, the platforms "downshifters" from Wall Street are selling for more than a hundred quid a month!!! Not as good as the mainstream mql-algotrader on a cent/demo account and a free platform, which he nonetheless pays for out of his own pocket in commissions, marcap and drained cent depo

Note that in our platforms algotrading appeared in 2001 (16 years ago), when others had no idea about it.

The ones we had (Metastock and Tradestation) were only analytical (backtesting without real execution on the account).

During this time we have released 4 algorithmic platforms, each time re-written from scratch, achieving the following results:
1) the largest community of traders-developers
2) Richest number of programs for our platforms comparing to any other system
3) MQL4/MQL5 reached the 43rd position in the world list of all known programming languages according to TIOBE (they combined MQL4 and MQL5 under one name, as they believe they are the same language).

The stock market platforms are far from our technology and developed base.

roi.djons:

If you look at the robots traded on the Moscow Stock Exchange, the dream limit is an EA on MA+Stochastic and they sell these robots for 100tr.

I'll cut the message.

I understand that the most you can do on the Moscow exchange is to run 1 contract.

Renat Fatkhullin:
The stock market platforms are a long way from our technology and our established base.
That's for sure. Especially when you consider that they do not compete with MQs.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
That's for sure. Especially when you consider that they are not competing with MQ.
That's a misconception. Everyone competes with everyone else.

Renat Fatkhullin:
This is a misconception. Everyone competes with everyone else.
In the field of algorithmic trading, the competitors are so far behind that we can consider them non-existent, which means the MT5, MT4 platforms are out of competition. The main thing is not to relax).

khorosh:
In the field of algorithmic trading, the competitors are so far behind that we can consider them non-existent, which means the MT5, MT4 platforms are out of competition. The main thing is not to relax).

What nonsense, MT is just the most popular. If you start to understand other professional platforms that also cost money, you won't even be able to open a position without a manual, because everything is so sophisticated there. Plus many of them are integrated directly into languages - you may write them in C# or in Java, so you have total freedom in code writing. Professionals write platforms for themselves. How do you like, for example, a platform for 5k dollars a month with connectors to almost everything possible, would you buy it? And a feeder for 20k dollars a month.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What nonsense, MT is simply the most popular. If you start understanding other professional platforms, which also cost money, you won't even be able to open a position without a manual, because everything is so tricked out there. Plus many of them are integrated directly into languages - you may write them in C# or in Java, so you have total freedom in code writing. Professionals write platforms for themselves. How do you like, for example, a platform for 5k dollars a month with connectors to almost everything possible, would you buy it? And a feeder for 20k dollars a month.
This is exactly the bullshit.

They have dozens of times fewer users in a lifetime than we have installations per day.

Renat Fatkhullin:
That's exactly the nonsense.

They have dozens of times fewer users in a lifetime than we have installations per day.

Yes, but that's how they think :) and someone even buys sometimes... probably
Reason: