selecting the hardware (computer) to use - page 6

Andrey Dik:
You're not going to tell me about Asus and Lenovo giving up Intell, are you?

Oh, come on... You don't have to do that at all. You have to study the question without emotion, thoughtfully. Also take a good look at the Apple history, how they got to the top, what they did with patents, how they stole and still steal ideas, how and on what feelings they play to promote their products. Study these issues for yourself, you do not have to report on your work here. To reinforce this, study the history of Nokia and how they do business.

Oh, also read the history of the Pentium processor. And at the same time, study the history of Microsoft, how many companies they've bankrupted by introducing their own people, look at the history of specialized graphics stations, the companies that used to make them and their fate. A lot of things will go back to your head, it's not a "conspiracy theory", it's public information, look at where people have gone from and what happened to companies, what happened to patents and victim companies and what the consequences are for the future development of technology.
Thank you , something I have read.
Ideas have ALWAYS been stolen.
You think - we need to read somewhere else about the history of Microsoft? Are there any black - unexplored spots on the body of the giant?
- may i ask, who wrote the story? is there an author?
- Perhaps not only me but the entire public carefully concealed and withheld some facts from the horrific - "bandit" biography of its owner.
Actually there was talk of processors. Just in case - in those years when I was already engaged in IT-development - the pentium didn't exist yet.
The history of birth and development of the Pentium passed before my eyes and even with the direct programming of this hardware, I don't know what facts from the life of the Pentium I was hiding from the life,
But I'd love to read - if you give me the real data - not the stuffed Internet articles, poorly educated in 1990-200x Y X generation.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
And the example of a family freezing in a car - not domestically made - is exactly in the right direction - i.e. you are heading in the 'right' direction - and in the right direction.
How many people are killed on the roads - frozen due to a trivial cause - the failure of cars made in different countries have statistics?
It's impressive to judge world views by forum posts... but if you judge by forum posts, it's you that's clear.
Your message in the dispute was that Intell products are reliable, and you cited the example of Apple now using Intell processors, like here, even Apple uses Intell processors. And to your Lada example, I replied that even new cars from established manufacturers fail with fatalities. In today's world it is wrong to be guided only by the name of the manufacturer, and I explained why.
And about world views.... And why else judge world views than by forum posts? This is the only criterion for forming an opinion of a person on the forum - his posts and deeds (what the forum-goer has done for others at no cost) on the forum.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Thank you, I've read something.
They have stolen ideas ALL THE TIME.
Are you suggesting that you need to read more about the history of Microsoft? Are there any black spots on the body of the giant that have not been explored?
- may i ask, who wrote the story? is there an author?
- Perhaps not only me but the entire public has carefully concealed and withheld some facts from the horrific - 'gangster' biography of its owner.
Actually there was talk of processors. Just in case - in those years when I was already engaged in IT-development - the pentium didn't exist yet.
The history of birth and development of the Pentium passed before my eyes and even with the direct programming of this hardware, I don't know what facts from the life of the Pentium I was hiding from the life,
But I'd love to read - if you provide real data - not stuffed internet articles, poorly educated in 1990-200x Y X generation.
Yuri, I told you specifically what to look out for. Look at the movement of top managers in companies, trace the changes in patent rights of companies, trace the history of the rise and fall of industry leaders, it's all public information and not a "conspiracy theory", gave a tip - graphics stations. It's all on the Internet and it's no secret to anyone as individual historical facts. But if you put these facts in a chain many things become clear. Also, I didn't show you the Nokia for nothing.

I want you to do the work and gather the information yourself, so you can get an open-minded view of reality. What I give you is a link - it won't do you any good.

You're not stupid, do not be hostage to stereotypes that have been foisted on you from the outside. Read, think, study. Do you have experience in CAD/CAE/CAM systems? Or are you just an admin involved in kickbacks? Think, Yuri!

Andrey Dik:
Your message in the dispute was that Intell products are reliable, and you gave the example of Apple, which now uses Intell processors, like here, even Apple uses Intell processors. And to your Lada example, I replied that even new cars from established manufacturers fail with fatalities. In today's world it's wrong to be guided only by a manufacturer's name, and I've explained why.
And about world views.... And why else judge world views than by forum posts? That is the only criterion for forming an opinion of a person on the forum - his posts and deeds on the forum.
Yes, Andrew! Reliability - the power and mass
reliability is confirmed by the manager who sells computers, and the fact that Intel and not AMD was chosen by a man who was able to raise a huge company from bankruptcy, also speaks volumes.
Cars, boats, planes, their reliability is just an indirect example. My personal example may not be taken as an example, I have my own understanding and attitude to the products manufactured in this world.
Planes are a very reliable mode of transport - they also fall - and most often it is a Boeing, but not because they are unreliable, but because - there are many of them.
And your example with some imported car just shows that people in the coldest country in the world - prefer not to buy a Lada.
I do not think that you can judge a person - his views can be judged by forum - 'tweets' in length - short posts.
If you meet him in real life, you may be very surprised.

AMD works with Ferrari and Microsoft - I don't think there are fools working there who would neglect Intel at the expense of their achievement.

The reality is that processors from both firms do their job, especially for office solutions.

Processors often fly due to insufficient cooling by users - this is and will continue to be the main reason.

The last Intel I had was a Pentium 133. After that only AMD - problems with AMD K6 II were due to different set of microcommands compared to Intel - but there were patches and in general the phenomenon is rare.

Then was AMD K7 Atlon XP 1600+ - enough from 2002 till 2013, now since 2013 AMD Phenom II 960T - everything always works 7/24 and in overclocked years. So I would not talk about unreliable architecture, and scrap - it's everywhere - processors are marked by frequency actually because of the scrap effect - one technology growing crystal, but a different result from batch to batch - affects everything - like flowers and mood of the workers, apparently.

If you have extra money and can't wait - you're better off using the cloud, although, as I calculated earlier, it's several times the cost of an average PC per year...

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Yes Andrey!
Credibility is fictitious and exaggerated. As a rule, legends are formed by the manufacturers themselves.
The power is a relative value, which should be tied to the cost of ownership, which you are silent about all the time. So what if one top-of-the-line Intell processor is more efficient than the top-of-the-line AMD one? - When you can easily get the same performance with less power and lower cost from several AMD processors.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Reliability is confirmed by the manager who sells computers, and the fact that Intel but not AMD was chosen by a man who was able to raise a huge company out of bankruptcy, also says a lot.
Who cares what the manager involved in the kickbacks confirmed? I asked you directly, have you had practical experience with CAD/CAE/CAM systems? No, then what are you arguing about.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
And your example with some imported car just shows that people in the coldest country in the world - prefer not to buy lada.
No, I haven't. In the outback, in the coldest country in the world they drive a Lada and Uazi, where it's really necessary, and in cities people are used to measure pips and wallets, so they drive a Mercedes and Volks, which can fail in freezing temperatures just like our cars, but at least in ours you can get into and do something, while the local cars are not designed to get into them, they have a 2 year life and scrap.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I do not think - that to judge a man - his views can be judged by forum - 'tweets' in length - short posts.
Having met him in real life you can be very surprised.
If you don't want to be judged differently, speak and do exactly as you want to be judged. I don't see why you would do otherwise. Yes, and words like "do not judge me by my posts, in life I am completely different!" sound as something not serious, not the words of the husband, and the social glamorous woman, which you are not, there see through the monitor hairy fingers and a beard, do not suit you these words.

Andrey Dik:
Yuri, I told you exactly what you need to look at. Look at the movements of top managers in companies, trace changes in companies' patent rights, trace the rise and fall of industry leaders, it's all public information, not "conspiracy theory", I gave you a tip - graphic stations. It's all on the Internet and it's no secret to anyone as individual historical facts. But if you put these facts in a chain many things become clear. Also, I didn't show you the Nokia for nothing.

I want you to do the work and gather the information yourself, so you can get an open-minded view of reality. What I give you is a link - it won't do you any good.

You're not stupid, do not be hostage to stereotypes that have been foisted on you from the outside. Read, think, study. Do you have experience in CAD/CAE/CAM systems? Or are you just an admin involved in kickbacks? Think, Yuri!
On PCAD, I studied and taught myself, I didn't spend much time on it, it was a long time ago, I've got sidetracked.
I can feel it now - how I get an imposed look :-)) .

From the outside? Yeah, yeah... I think I know what it's about... If I am not mistaken, I want to sing: -Wehave been taught so long ... to love your forbidden fruit... Goodbye ( censored ) ... where I'll never be.

... Now I think I should have participated... even ministers participate,five minutes of embarrassment and a secure old age.

I'm
sorry to waste my time looking for it. If you've got it handy, show it to me - thanks in advance.
That's the way the world works, an article could be just black PR.
If
your view of the world is different from another, it doesn't mean that the other is closed-minded and yours is open-minded .

Andrey Dik:
Reliability is fictitious and exaggerated. Generally legends formed by the manufacturers themselves.
Power is a relative value that should be tied to the cost of ownership, which for some reason you are always silent about. So what if one top-of-the-line Intell processor is more efficient than the top-of-the-line AMD one? - When you can easily get the same performance with less power and lower cost from several AMD processors.

Who cares what the manager involved in the kickbacks confirmed? I asked you directly, have you had practical experience with CAD/CAE/CAM systems? No, then what are you arguing about.

No, I haven't. In the outback, in the coldest country in the world they drive a Lada and Uazi, where it's really necessary, and in cities people are used to measure their pips and wallets, so they drive a Mercedes or Foltz, which can fail in freezing temperatures just like our cars, but at least in ours you can get into and do something, while their cars are not designed to be looked at, they have a 2 year life and scrap.

If you don't want to be judged differently, speak and do exactly as you want to be judged. I don't see why you would do otherwise. And words like "don't judge me by my posts, I'm completely different in real life" sound like they're not your husband's words, they're the words of a glamorous social chick, which you are not, you can see your hairy fingers and beard through the monitor, those words don't suit you.
I do not care how god I will be judged, in some far-away place from some obscure IP address, by some stranger, who reads some abstract thoughts.
Moreover I'm not standing still, I evolve, I can easily change an opinion if I see that I was wrong, and easily admit a mistake if I see a mistake.
Going back to the topic at hand - I've seen some bugs and other indications of AMD not to choose this hardware.
And I have no complaints on Intel from personal experience and from experience of other fairly well-known and successful people and I will believe a successful person more than I would a distant little-known interlocutor on the forum.
----
It is much more important to me - if someone orders my adviser or buy my product or communicate on a subject close to the spirit of this forum - I will surely become his best friend, probably at least on the forum :-)).

Yuriy Zaytsev:
As for PCAD, I trained and taught myself, I didn't spend much time on it, it was a long time ago, I stepped aside.
I can feel it now - how I get my eyesight imposed :-)) .

From the outside? Yeah, yeah... I think I know what it's about... If I am not mistaken, I want to sing: -Wehave been taught so long ... to love your forbidden fruit... Goodbye ( censored ) ... where I'll never be.

... Now I think I should have participated... even ministers take part,five minutes of embarrassment and a secure old age.

I'm sorry to waste my time looking for it. If you have it handy, show it to me - thanks in advance.
It's the way of the world, an article may be just black PR.
If your view of the world differs from another, it doesn't mean that the other view is closed-minded and yours is open-minded .

Well, that's the thing, no one wants to look into the issue, everyone takes for granted everything the manufacturers feed them. If I give you a link to read it, you'll just think I'm pushing information on you again.

Look it up, start your search for information with this one. There's a list of manufacturers at the bottom. In a nutshell, you can say this: the modern market of computer manufacturers is represented by the companies that won the war that lasted about 30 years. It is a war of patents, takeovers and mergers, a war of deliberate destruction of competitors. It is a dirty war in which the most unscrupulous participants are the winners, and the products of these winning companies are not always the best on the market.

The same is true of the entire consumer market. There is a global war going on for the consumer, nurturing a reverent attitude and the very "loyalty" to brands. Do you really want to be a donkey chasing a carrot? No? - then think about it.
Видеокарта — Википедия
Видеокарта — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Видеока́рта (также видеоада́птер, графический ада́птер, графи́ческая пла́та, графи́ческая ка́рта, графи́ческий ускори́тель, 3D-ка́рта) — устройство, преобразующее графический образ, хранящийся как содержимое памяти компьютера (или самого адаптера), в форму, пригодную для дальнейшего вывода на экран монитора. Первые мониторы, построенные на...

Andrey Dik:
I don't want to sound like a nerd, what exactly are more problems with AMD?
I'm curious too, I've hardly ever heard of any problems with processors at all )
Reason: