Taking a loan? Yes, yes, for forex - page 4

Ivan Butko:
Again and again: forex is a lottery. In the words of the archimages
D)

No way.... isn't a lottery.

- There are no fish here, practically none...

-there are fish, you have to know how to catch them...

stsmotor2:

1.Yes you can, but first you should check the strategy 100,000 times.

2.Take it wisely, if your salary is more than 30 rubles, you can take 100 thousand a year (approximately) is if you live without a wife and children.

3.Divide the amount of 100,000, 70% for trade 30% for a share.

4.Strategy should operate on automatic (constantly sitting behind a computer will not work).

5.Strategy must bring something like 7-10% a day at a risk of losing 30% and then yes it makes sense, and all the rest is an illusion ...

Not bad.

7-10% a day.... this is where I'm going to stop and get out, I think))))

Look, above the branch one participant has already written a competent post about the interest. The point is to pay off the loan and not be left with an eighty-inch plasma alone, but to be left with a five-figure amount in the account, by the time the loan is paid off - already inflated to some six-figure amount. I.e., to pay off the loan with your own money (respectively, to take an amount commensurate with your capabilities), while the big deposit is growing in the account. At the same time, you have to withdraw funds from it little by little. If you do not withdraw money you will have to increase it for a long time, it is like reinvestment in the tester - at first there is a long horizontal line of increasing balance, and at the end it goes up.

And it's less risky for an experienced person than for a green beginner.

stsmotor2:

No way.... isn't a lottery.

- There are no fish here, practically none...

-there are fish -you have to know how to catch them...

+++

- There's no fish there, I didn't bait there ©

Ivan Butko:
You take out a loan at ~15% per annum. You invest in the most profitable Signal, or PAMM, or portfolio, or trade yourself and... voila! You count the stars, lying on a yacht at sunset with a beautiful woman to the music of Leningrad. Many here will not attach importance to such an act, but rather resent the choice of music on the yacht.

But seriously, is there any point in doing so? Has anyone done something like this? After all, most here suffer from having budget deposits, which, God forbid, at 30% a month is a tedious task and a new plasma full-wall won't provide immediately.
You can, with the right approach, do it this way, the main thing is to understand what, where and why. But the only thing is that I wouldn't take it for signals.

Ivan Butko:
You take out a loan at ~15% per annum. You invest in the most profitable Signal, or PAMM, or portfolio, or trade yourself and... voila! You count the stars, lying on a yacht at sunset with a beautiful woman to the music of Leningrad. Many here will not attach importance to such an act, but rather resent the choice of music on the yacht.

But seriously, is there any point in doing so? Has anyone done something like this? After all, most here suffer from having budget deposits, which, God forbid, at 30% a month is a tedious task and a new plasma full-wall won't provide immediately.
If you have your own strategy, bringing a stable income, it is probably better to just actively look for investors. At least in case of failure, you will most likely have to pay back much less extra interest on the borrowed capital, because the intermediary in the form of a bank will be removed from the chain.

Maxim Romanov:
It is possible, with a competent approach, to do so as well, the main thing is to understand what, where and why. But the only thing is that I wouldn't take it for signals.
Why any doubts about signals? I have a good understanding of how to do this, but the main thing is to understand where to go and what for.

Yury Kirillov:
If you have your own strategy that generates a stable income, it is probably better to actively search for investors. At the very least, you will probably have to pay back less interest on the capital you borrowed because the intermediary in the form of a bank will be removed from the chain.
Active search... Interesting.

Ivan Butko:
Why the doubts about the signals? On the contrary, it seemed to me that our tops are better than all kinds of PAMMs (in terms of performance).
The signals are out of your control. You are proposing to invest money in an uncontrolled asset. What is the criterion of acceptable risk for such an investment? How can it be assessed?

Ivan Butko:
Not bad.

7-10% a day.... This is where I'll stop and get out, please))))

Look, higher up in the thread, one member has already written a competent post about interest. The point is to pay off the loan and not be left with an eighty-inch plasma alone, but to be left with a five-figure amount in the account, by the time the loan is paid off - already inflated to some six-figure amount. I.e., to pay off the loan with your own money (respectively, to take an amount commensurate with your capabilities), while the big deposit is growing in the account. At the same time, you have to withdraw funds from it little by little. If you do not withdraw money you will have to increase it for a long time, it is like reinvestment in the tester - at first there is a long horizontal line of increasing balance, and at the end it goes up.

And it's less risky for an experienced person than for a green beginner.

7-10% a day is realistic

This is a mathematical calculation (though virtual).

Signals say that you can make money that way.

-You have to understand the depths of our depths ......

Ivan Butko:
Why the doubts about the signals? On the contrary, it seemed to me that our tops are better than all kinds of PAMMs (in terms of indicators).
I know how the rating is inflated and those who are in the top also know
Reason: