What do you think of the demo report? 330x deposit increase in 2 hours - page 39

Nadejnie писал (а) >>

Don't you know? go to your local bank and find out what they charge for deposits or what they charge for loans. usually for self-employed people it's no more than 4% a month. and for the rest of us mortals even less.

4% per month is 60% per annum. Show me such a bank and I will put millions in it.

timbo писал (а) >>

4% a month is 60% per annum. Show me a bank like that and I'll put millions in it.

Any... would it bother you to walk to the bank... or go online to the nearest bank and look at its offer for both deposits and loans... if it bothers you... then don't write. People think different thoughts here, not your virtual milions.

Nadejnie писал (а) >>

Got it here.

http://privatbank.com.ua:8085/info/index1.stm?fileName=5_3_15r.html

Put it here.

http://privatbank.com.ua:8085/info/index1.stm?fileName=5_2_2r.html

and you can always make a difference)

Lol

So? Where's the 60% p.a. on deposits?

I can see where to borrow at 60%, but I don't want that kind of happiness, you would have to be out of your mind to borrow from them.

The question is, where is the bank that pays the 4% a month on deposits that you promised?

timbo писал (а) >>

So??? Where is the 60% interest rate on deposits?

I can see where to borrow at 60%, but I don't want that kind of happiness, you would have to be out of your mind to borrow from them.

The question is, where is the bank that pays 4% a month on deposits that you promised?

Oh, I missed the best part again! Do banks charge 60% interest? I want that bank! Can you throw me a link, please?

Fibo писал (а) >>

Oh, I missed the best part again! Do banks charge 60% interest? I want that bank! >> throw me a link, please.

It wasn't me, it was Reliable promised 4% a month. He'll take a moment to think about it and give us a link to that magic bank...

Or he'll admit that he's being silly and that we're hoping for such lucrative bank deposits for nothing.

I know a reliable Ukrainian brokerage company, with an average yield of 5% per month on trust management

Estelu писал (а) >>

I know a reliable Ukrainian brokerage company, where the yield on trust management is, on average, from 5% per month.

No, you do not understand, trust management contains an element of risk, as well as, for example, mutual funds, and here the man talks about bank deposits with prescribed profitability + the state also insures bank deposits for 400 thousand kazhis. So why not open several accounts of 400 thousand each in your name at this bank at 60% per annum? I want to!

Reliable, hey, where's the bank?

here we go.....

First, if you're too lazy to look around, I won't bring you everything on a silver platter... there are brokerages for that... there are various investment projects that are insured and reinsured...

Secondly... any trader will promise you a lot of money... but it won't turn out so good...

Secondly, if you give him money... usually like all banks do... I repeat... In Ukraine, the law on profit came into force... now all profits, especially forex are subject to 13% ... So you want to withdraw the money... you took out 10% of the earned income plus 13% tax, total 23% ... Now tell me ... all advisers give a profit? Not all ... so you can get into deficit ... and if you hide your profits from the tax authorities... you'll go to jail for five years (((

Yes... now it is more profitable to keep money in trusted banks rather than poor traders.

They may give 60% interest, but you have to withdraw 13%... 47% is yours... 1% will be taken by the bank on transfer... a few more bureaucratic services... and you'll get your poor 20% APR... Oh... and what a hope... when you look at all this.

Yeah... if the pips were stable and no one slowed them down... we'd be billionaires... and those 13% we'd find someone to bribe to hide the balance

ты снял чесно зароботаные 10% к ним прибавь налог 13% итого 23%..

I don't mean to be rude, but it's a rude mistake...

You want to withdraw 10% of your earnings, you pay 13% tax on 10%, so you get 8.7% in total...

Read the manual on the calculator...

As far as Ukraine is concerned, the rate is 15%, for reference

Reason: