Is there any profit in forex? - page 7

denis.eremin:

When an investor reads these lines, he reads them as follows: "Give me money to play with, because I don't want to blow my own (I'm not stupid), and I don't want to blow yours, because it's someone else's."

Investments are the placement of capital for the purpose of making a profit.

There may be a potential gain.

A loan is the lending ofmoney on repayment terms.

You have to repay the principal + interest.

There is a difference)

You can borrow, but then you have the risk of not repaying the loan and the interest.

If you invest, you run the risk of losing some of your capital, if it is your own (which is better, imho).

There is a difference)

trading_bro:

Investment - the placement of capital for the purpose of making a profit.

There may be a potential gain

A loan is the lending ofmoney on a repayment basis.

You have to repay the principal + interest.

There is a difference)

You can borrow, but then you have the risk of not repaying the loan.

If you invest, you run the risk of losing some of your capital, if you own it (which is better, imho).

There is a difference.)

What is the difference?

For the trader, the difference is one thing - the bank will still need to pay back the money, while the investor can be cheated.

In both cases, the terms of the deal require a return of the body + interest.

denis.eremin:

What is the difference?

For the trader, the difference is one thing - the bank will still need to pay back the money, while the investor can be screwed.

In both cases, according to the terms of the deal, you have to pay back the body + interest.

If you cannot guarantee the safety of funds, you do not have to take them.

And if you gave it to someone - take out insurance) Your money - your responsibility.

trading_bro:

You shouldn't do that) If you can't at least guarantee the safety of the funds, you shouldn't take them.

How do you guarantee it?

You give the bank certain guarantees - collateral. MFIs will believe you anyway.

And the investor can be guaranteed with what? With the trader's personal money? So if he has it, why does he need an investor?

denis.eremin:

And how do you guarantee this?

The traders, MCs, IKs, funds, banks and others will tell you this in detail.

And you will decide who to invest in and how.

trading_bro:

The traders, management companies, investment companies, funds, banks, etc. will tell you this in detail.

And you decide who to invest in and how.

You understand - with pictures from the tester "guarantee". Or with the statistics from the demo signal.

If you don't have your own money or feel sorry for your hard-earned money, you can start with demo contests. You can gain experience and get a free deposit. Double profit.

Uladzimir Izerski:
If you don't have your own money or feel sorry for your hard-earned money, you can start with demo contests. You may gain experience and get a free deposit. Double profit.

Did you win the demo competition?

denis.eremin:

Did you win the demo contest?

Yes.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes.

Give me the link.

Reason: