Help a silly newcomer - page 4

Thought there would be 1-2 responses at most and everyone would pass by in an arrogant manner, but now that I've seen 4 pages my eyes have become so -O_O.

Thanks a lot for the answers and tips, I will read a couple more times that you have written here so that the brain completely understood and perceived.

I do not understand the advice, to play with the entire deposit. I think this is the most obvious way to lose assets, whether you are a beginner or a mega successful trader.

I think that this is the most obvious way of losing your assets, whether you are a beginner or a super successful trader:

I used to follow the charts, I even made a deposit a couple of years ago, and I successfully lost it. But 6 months ago I started to study the figures, especially the figures, not the methods, etc.

I poked around with numbers, adding them up, dividing them into subgroups, etc., using different formulas and hoped to get an amount that would be approximately equal to the sum after a certain time - I was wrong. But it turned out that if these figures to build a chart and add up numbers to levels in a certain order, you can get specific entry points into the market.

I have been working for 2 months and now I have every price movement of EUR/USD for all trading days and I collect statistics with the help of trader's calculator at one site.

What I get from statistics, very confusing to me, because I get a very decent percentage of growth of funds and the number of closed deals in the +. The profit is fixed at 0.0XX% of entry price, stop loss is triggered at 0.0XX% of entry price.

Now on cent account I will try to figure out where the stones may be. That's why I ask you which lot to use. I traded 1 lot on trader's calculator and everything was clear. With cents and money management my brain gets stuck a bit)))

Yuriy Zaytsev:
It's not that there is a manoeuvre.
You said that the loss will be different.
It's about that 50 pips against you, with a leverage of 100 and with a leverage of 500 will be exactly the same minus - when you enter with the same lot from the same level.

It is.

worldweb:

Now I'm trying to figure out where the stones might be in a cent account. That's why I ask you which lot to use. I traded 1 lot on a trader's calculator and everything was clear, but with cents and money management my brain gets a bit stuck)))

You should use it to analyze the order. Only 10$ looks like 1000.

Yerlan Imangeldinov:
Not only the risks are cutting, but also the risks of a significant gain. Have a good entry and work with the whole depo.

If you chase a substantial gain, you can catch up with a substantial loss.

I would be happy to work with the whole depo, but I don't want to put 10 million into my account and then be in the news with the headline"A novice trader has lost all his savings on the stock market")))

For me it's better to have a stable gain than to have a significant gain. The best is the enemy of the good. And for me the "good" is a joy.

worldweb:

If you chase a substantial gain, you can catch up with a substantial loss.

I would be happy to work with the whole depo, but I don't want to put 10 million into my account and then be in the news with the headline"A novice trader has lost all his savings on the stock market")))

For me it's better to have a stable gain than to have a significant gain. The best is the enemy of the good. And for me the "good" is a joy.

If you withdraw 100% every month, you lose your deposit once a year and it's no big deal. You have to have money management and you have to cooperate with somebody who does not get cheated. You have to observe money management and do not get fleeced. Besides, time is money and I do not think anybody comes to the market with millions.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
What is it exactly?

1)
there will be exactly the same loss
2)
You said that the loss will be different.

that's right.

When there is a large leverage and a handsome sokhatych in the account, you can overlap with a martin, you can open another position, you can top up, and eventually break even

but when you don't have it, you just cut, and there's no chance of breaking even

You may want to keep floating on the balance, look at the balance after you close the position and not during it.

worldweb:

Thought there would be 1-2 responses at most and everyone would pass by in an arrogant manner, but now that I've seen 4 pages my eyes have become so -O_O.

Thanks a lot for the answers and tips, I will read a couple more times that you have written here so that the brain completely understood and perceived.

I do not understand the advice, to play with the entire deposit. I think this is the most obvious way to lose assets, whether you are a beginner or a mega successful trader.

I think that this is the most obvious way of losing your assets, whether you are a beginner or a super successful trader:

I used to follow the charts, I even made a deposit a couple of years ago, and I successfully lost it. But 6 months ago I started to study the figures, especially the figures, not the methods, etc.

I poked around with numbers, adding them up, dividing them into subgroups, etc., using different formulas and hoped to get an amount that would be approximately equal to the sum after a certain time - I was wrong. But it turned out that if these figures to build a chart and add up numbers to levels in a certain order, you can get specific entry points into the market.

I have been working for 2 months already and now I have every price movement of EUR/USD for all trading days and I collect statistics with the help of trader's calculator at one site.

What I get from statistics, very confusing to me, because I get a very decent percentage of growth of funds and the number of closed deals in the +. Profits are fixed at 0.038% of the entry price of the transaction, stop loss is triggered at a loss of 0.076% of entry into the transaction.

Now I will try to analyze where the stones may be on my cent account. That's why I ask you which lot to use. I traded 1 lot on trader's calculator and everything was clear.)

Your starting with cents is very good. You may open an account with no deposit.

You can also open accounts with no deposit bonuses and really make money without any risk. Check your mail

trader781:

that's right.

When there is a large leverage and a handsome sokhatych in the account, you can overlap with a martin, you can open another position, you can top up, and eventually break even

but when you don't have it, you just cut, and there's no chance of breaking even

You can cover with another position, you can top up, but in the end you go to zero, and when you don't have it, you cut, there is no chance to breakeven.

You do not want to make a breakeven, you may not even wait for it. You better cut more often. Better five small ones than one big one. Five small ones will come quickly, and one big one will take a long time. Do not put a lot of money on the deposit, or the big one may grow if you forget to cut it in time. That's the way it is.

worldweb:

Good afternoon!

Please help a newcomer (not particularly intelligent, since this can not figure it out).

I can not figure out the sum of the lot on the cent account.

If I want to decrease risks I should trade 1-3% of my deposit on one order. If I stay in the account 1000 cents, how much is it in lots?

Greetings from the panel!

We have an excellent Micro account at Robo Broker, where lot = 0.01. For testing strategies and for beginners.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
You are like Mikhail Sergeyevich Gorbachev, who also did not answer simple questions and avoided answering them.

With a leverage of 100, and a leverage of 500 - and other things being equal. With the same entry in both accounts, the same lot, from the same level, in the same direction, when the trade goes against you.

1)
there will be exactly the same loss

or

2)
the loss will be different. - You stated exactly that
You are wrong to push the man so hard:

1) your losses will be absolutely equal, with an infinitely large deposit- an unattainable ideal (but then the leverage already loses its meaning);

2) the loss will be different, with a limited deposit (which is our reality); because in the first case (100:1) the deposit will be five times bigger than in the second case (500:1), all other things being equal.

Once again:
1) absolute loss**
2) relative loss

**Note: There is no Absolute Coordinate System in Nature, nor is there any Absolute Inertial Reference System, at any arbitrary time interval.
Reason: