Is the netminder difficult? - page 6

Evgeny Belyaev:
That's a pity.
Basically I'm sorry too - because two variants could have been created: for the first variant there are already sketches of the algorithm in the first post, and the second variant - when all the indicators look in the same direction.

Vladimir Karputov:
Basically and I'm sorry too - as you could have created two variants: for the first variant there is already an algorithm outline in the first post, and the second variant - when all indicators are looking in the same direction.

You're sorry, I'm sorry too, and if you translate the word sorry into mathematical terms, it's a minus(-) sign.

So, you have minus, I have minus, so the formula F(x) =(-1)*(-1)=1 or true, so you have to do it!

Evgeny Belyaev:

You're sorry, I'm sorry too, and if you translate the word sorry into mathematical terms, it's a minus(-) sign.

So, you have minus, I have minus, so the formula is F(x) =(-1)*(-1)=1 or true, so you have to do it!

That's a dodgy one :).

Vladimir Karputov:
That's a dodgy one :).
Traitouns from all over the world are waiting for this code, you don't want to disappoint them, do you?

With the entry points sorted out, I think it makes more sense to work with orders like, buy stop-limit and sell stop-limit.

Mikhail Gorenberg:
I think it makes more sense to work with orders like buy stop limit and sell stop limit.

Let the man make a dummy that works according to this scheme, and the limiters instead of market ones, I think it is not particularly difficult to put

by the way here's a ready-made

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/6495106/eurusd-h1-metaquotes-software-corp

График EURUSD, H1, 2017.01.29 17:43 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График EURUSD, H1, 2017.01.29 17:43 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: H1. Брокер: MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2017.01.29 17:43 UTC.

In general, the first two posts are enough. You can ask a question about the second hump, but you don't need to, because the writer of the terms of reference himself doesn't focus on the details, so he doesn't care.

trader781:

Let the man make a dummy that works according to this scheme, and the limiters instead of market ones, I think it is not particularly difficult to put

by the way here's a ready-made

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/6495106/eurusd-h1-metaquotes-software-corp

That's where you're wrong.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
That's where you're wrong.
Why?

trader781:
why?
How should I know? Maybe you're inexperienced, maybe something else... there's a lot of possibilities.
Reason: