Damned Martin - page 15

Alexey Viktorov:

I don't think anyone can program that.

So you need a semi-error.

So, it is very probable that there will be 1 order with the starting lot 2500 points and 1 order with a larger lot 1000 points. When will they close? Judging by the chart, if they don't close in 260 points, they should stay there even today if they didn't close with a stop loss.

It's easier to check by the first two candlesticks and cut the loss or lock, especially in this case.

trader781:
It's easier to check on the first two candles and cut the elbow or the lock.

It all comes down to the fact that "it's only for this case", and there are not enough options for all occasions...

So it's a tough field... We need something average for most cases.

One of the variants, do not use the lot to calculate the total stop, but set the lot size from a certain take = 20 points so that profit will exceed initial order's loss when taking the take. The correlation is seldom less than 20 points. But it happens nevertheless, though seldom.

The crayfish are big today but they are 5 rubles each.

And yesterday they were 3 rubles each... but small.

Alexey Viktorov:

It all comes down to the fact that "it's only for this case", and there are not enough options for all occasions...

So it's a tough field... We need something average for most cases.

One of the variants, do not use the lot to calculate the total stop, but set the lot size from a certain take = 20 points so that profit will exceed initial order's loss when taking the take. The correlation is seldom less than 20 points. But it happens nevertheless, though seldom.

As you may notice, the problem is that the order is too big and you don't want to lose anything.

trader781:
well, shit) as for me, it's easier to borrow a place where there won't be such a thing and it's a deal...

It's just a matter of...

There was a saying in Soviet times, "If you knew the price, you'd live in Sochi" ...

Alexey Viktorov:

It's just a matter of time...

There was a saying in Soviet times: "If I had known how much I'd pay, I'd have lived in Sochi"...

it's easy) you can buy an aud

Wow, fifteen pages, two EAs written from scratch, and none of them match the ToR. I think I'll have to go into freelancing :-D))

Alexey Viktorov:

I don't think anyone can program that.

So you need a semi-error.

So, it is very probable that there will be 1 order with the starting lot 2500 points and 1 order with a larger lot 1000 points. When will they close? Judging by the chart, if they don't close in 260 points, they should do it today too, provided they won't close with a stopout...

It's a five digits!

Not 1500, but 150 pips minus - that's $1.5 floating in minus order.

We open the lot 0.02, the same amount of points goes against the position, multiply it by two = 300 points + 300 points of the first order = 600 points, 6 dollars in deficit (on Cent!). Opens lot 0.03, goes on the correction of this movement and closes the first and the last deal, there is an open 0.02 lot, and its gradually leading to the plus

Ivan Butko:

That's five figures!

Not 1500, but 150 pips minus is a $1.5 floating in minus order.

You open a lot 0.02, then you go as much against the position, multiply it by two = 300 points + 300 points of the first order = 600 points, 6 dollars in minus (on Cent!). Opens lot 0.03, goes on the correction of this movement and closes the first and the last deal, there is an open 0.02 lot, and its gradual withdrawal in the plus

This is why the word "pip" was invented in order to avoid such misunderstandings, so that everyone who is even slightly related to the market speaks one language. A pip is a pip and does not depend on the number of characters in the terminal, just like the rouble, it always had and always will have 100 kopecks under any circumstances and in any country.

Well, as for the 15 pages) you first formulate the job properly, not like this: (c) "there's a picture on the second page..., and there on the first page I once posted". Maybe there will be someone who will write and post it with a clear task, not a fuzzy one.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

To avoid such misunderstandings, the word "point" was invented on purpose, so that everyone who is even remotely related to the market speaks the same language. A pip is a pip in Africa and does not depend on the number of characters in the terminal, just like the rouble, it always has and always will have 100 kopecks under any circumstances and in any country.

Well, about the 15 pages) you first formulate the job properly, not like this: (c) "there's a picture on the second page..., and there on the first page I once posted". Maybe there will be someone who will write and post it with a clear task, and not with a vague one.

What's the terminology got to do with it? A pip is a pip, only the African branch of Instaforex has a fifth decimal point, and the demo account has four.

It would be more correct to say so: because a pip has ambiguous meaning everywhere, in order to avoid misunderstanding, let the word pip mean the minimum number in quotes and make it the fourth decimal point. For this is what the classics used to say

"Well, about the 15 pages) first formulate the job properly, not like this: ("there's a picture on the second page, and there's a picture on the first page I once posted". Maybe there will be someone who will write and post it on a clear task, and not on a vague one.

I posted a picture (right away), where it says in plain white where we go and why. Just chewed it all up afterwards. Who wrote the monkeys, I think, those do not have questions. In fact, the idea is simple, no intricacies and formulas.

Well I finally got an owl written to my TOR. This is how a pairwise martin should work.

In 16 years on the eu, there's no plummeting. All that remains is to turn 1000 units into 10000 cents + reinvestment (100% a year seems a pity, the risk is not justified), so that not to do harm, and to pick up a couple. And if I take a larger deposit I will not be afraid to open to the abyss.
I have already tried it, and I have not seen any difference in it.
Reason: