Arbitration Advisor - page 7

ivanivan_11:
OK, what lots for these pairs will you use?
I will not use them - I will use them. The lots are always equal, regardless of the pair. You just need to select pairs with the same (roughly) volatility, and don't get involved with variability in pound/yen = pound/dollar, and euro/cad = cad/frank and the like - it doesn't work for long.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I know, because trading when managed properly is profitable, and there is no need to put anything on the line.

I like the saying: "There is no judging of winners". That's why it makes no difference which way to profit from the market, it's better than taking losses from classic schemes.

that's why such an indicator should be in your head, in an EA or somewhere else, but not on the MT screen.

no cues needed

Renat Akhtyamov:

so such an indicator should be in your head, in an advisor or somewhere else, but not on the MT screen.

no need for prompts

You cannot put it in your EA, the system is designed for visual perception/analysis, plus you need to go through all pairs and make 2-4 portfolios, portfolios are different every time depending on the market

Vitaly Muzichenko:
You cannot put them into an EA, the system is designed for visual perception/analysis, plus you need to go through all pairs and make 2-4 portfolios, portfolios are different every time depending on the market

good solution

However, such an overlay of pairs is not yet correct. i will not give you a hint. just keep researching. you have guessed about the lots - this is a strong step forward and a true refutation of previous approaches.

I have a trinket in my profile as well. don't mind me.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
You cannot put it into an EA, the system is designed for visual perception/analysis, plus you need to go through all pairs and make 2-4 portfolios, portfolios are different every time depending on the market

I have been testing my own arbitrage advisor for a long time, a month ago I got bored and decided to trade manually. For a week it traded very well, apparently it was flat. I have not managed to trade all my forex, but I lost them all.

I think that everything that I have done so far has been good - I cannot put it all in my Expert Advisor... and that only manual trading can bring tangible results.

Maybe somebody knows, is there a manual trading Expert Advisor? (multi-window - multicurrency) I.e. it should give quotes by history, I attach required indicators and manually trade. The Expert Advisor calculates everything and as a result we see the result.

When trading on real account (for training it is too expensive and time consuming), when trading on demo account it is too long. But if the Expert Advisor can be scrolled forward at high speed after a trade, scrolling through the night when the person should be asleep, then you can trade a test time of 1-2 weeks in a real day.

It's a pain in the ass to step on the same rake?) How many years have I been registered here, all the time they have the same topics, the same conversations about the same things, just different angles or someone just wants to seem smart.

Movlat Baghiyev:
It's a pain in the ass to step on the same rake?) How many years have I been registered here, all the time they have the same topics, the same conversations about the same things, just different angles or someone just wants to seem smart.

Movlat Baghiyev:
It's a shame to step on the same rake for so many years, isn't it?) How many times have I registered here, the same topics, the same conversations, just different angles or just someone who wants to appear smart.

Pour one for me, too.

Why, I want one too.

I won't smoke (not an offer), I'll have a drink.)

Movlat Baghiyev:
Isn't it a pain in the ass to step on the same rake?) How many times have I registered here, the same topics, the same conversations about the same things, just from different angles or someone just wants to seem smart.
We are looking forward to when the esteemed Badhuev opens an important smart topic!

Movlat Baghiyev:
It's been too long since you started stepping on the same rake.) How many people have registered here, they always talk about the same things, the same conversations, just from different angles or just to show off their intelligence.
How else? Who will write anything worthwhile? Many people simply do not understand. Others do not write, but simply do, because first you have to explain to people what you are doing, then why, then to prove that you are not an idiot, then you can expound the idea after which they will find people who will say that they have been working on it for two weeks and there is nothing worthwhile there. That's why it's either programming or flooding topics. There are many working methods on the market and arbitrage is among them, but not all of them will make money.
Reason: