Arbitration Advisor - page 16

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Here there is no cross (on the picture), it is just two correlated pairs: AUDJPY and NZDCHF, and such pairs work well, you can gather about a dozen of them.

It is not clear why the relationship of the Australian currency to the Japanese currency is correlated with the relationship of the New Zealander to the franc. What is the mechanism? Maybe it is an illusion after all?

Related assets correlate. Where is the correlation?

Yury Golyakov:

It is not clear why the relationship of the Australian currency to the Japanese currency is correlated with the relationship of the New Zealander to the franc. What is the mechanism? Maybe it is an illusion after all?

Related assets correlate. Where is the correlation?

There is the connection between the AUD which is related to the NZ, and the Yen, which is related to the Franc.

We can connect the Audi and the Canadian, which are commodity pairs that do not fly far. I will not describe all of them. There are asylum currencies, commodity currencies, and euro and dollar.

The system works, and I do not need anything else. I have added Leonid's indicator to it today and I will see how it may be used, but he certainly uses it himself.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The connection is as follows: there is the Audi which is linked to the Novozel, there is the Yen which is linked to the Franc, so that is the connection.

It is possible to connect the Audi and the Canadian - commodity pairs that do not fly far. I will not describe all of them. There are asylum currencies, commodity currencies, and euro and dollar.

The system works, and I do not need anything else. I have added Leonid's indicator to it today and I will see how it may be used, but he certainly uses it himself.

Sorry, but as long as there is no account monitoring, the performance of your system is not proven. This is exacerbated by the fact that you are selling the relevant tools. )

Yury Golyakov:
Sorry, but as long as there is no account monitoring, the workability of your system is not proven. This is exacerbated by the fact that you are selling relevant tools. )

OK, I'll monitor it in a separate account from Monday.

In the theme participate not from the fact that it is something to sell you, and from the fact that it is appropriate subjects. Moreover, there is no one to sell, there are no one here except the programmers =)

Correlation system, with the right approach works and will work, and my posts show it. Also do not forget that it is a dime a dozen of free products on the Internet, and everyone can use it without restrictions.

I show that it works, and it may work even in Forex, but you have to choose the right tools. I also think that the market has changed, the movements have changed, therefore we have to look for a different approach. But those who didn't know anything about it will never find out if we don't write about it.

I have shown entries in the screenshots, but not exits, but only the final result, albeit not a big one, but still, the entries are shown with selected instruments, nothing is hidden. You may develop them, and those who don't want to criticize them, the right to choose is up to everyone and no one is imposing anything.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

OK, I will monitor it in a separate account from Monday.

In the theme participate not from the fact that it is something to sell you, and from the fact that it is appropriate subjects. Moreover, there is no one to sell, there are no one here except the programmers =)

Correlation system, with the right approach works and will work, and my posts show it. Also do not forget that it is a dime a dozen of free products on the Internet, and everyone can use it without restrictions.

I show that it works, and it may work even in Forex, but you have to choose the right tools. I also think that the market has changed, the movements have changed, therefore we have to look for a different approach. But those who didn't know anything about it will never find out if we don't write about it.

I have shown entries in the screenshots, but not exits, but only the final result, albeit not a big one, but still, the entries are shown with selected instruments, nothing is hidden. You may develop them, and those who don't want may criticize them, the right to choose is up to everyone and no one is imposing anything.

There is no need to say so many words. As for those who have been in forex for a long time, they look only at the practical result.

I think trading on correlations is the most logical type of parasitism in the market. You just have to pick the right lock.

Yury Golyakov:

So many words are unnecessary. Those who have been in forex for a long time only look at practical results.

I think trading on correlations is the most logical kind of market parasitism. You just have to pick the right lock.

What does the highlighted expression mean, do you think it's good or bad)

Vitaly Muzichenko:
What does the highlighted expression mean, do you think it is good or bad?)
It is neither good nor bad. It's just that the real arbitrageurs - the big guys, the banks, the funds - they provide the correlation. And we are the clingy fish, we can only try to sucker the sharks. At the risk of being swallowed. )

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The connection is as follows: there is the Audi which is linked to the Novozel, there is the Yen which is linked to the Franc, so that is the connection.

It is possible to connect the Audi and the Canadian - commodity pairs that do not fly far. I will not describe all of them. There are asylum currencies, commodity currencies, and euro and dollar.

What is Leonid's indicator? Is there a link to download it and a description?

Guys, honestly, don't you get tired of it? There is nothing. It's a pity for your lives, you are wasting them.

Movlat Baghiyev:
Guys, honestly, don't you get tired of it? There's nothing there. It's a pity for your lives, you're just wasting them.
+ :)
Reason: