Auto or manual - page 2

Maxim Kuznetsov:

How many robots are againg on the yen right now ?

Don't underestimate the robots...

The current situation is not as rare as it may seem ...

Countering such jerks has been developed for a long time... and there's a sufficient number of such algorithms...

If one sets out to find counteractions to such jerks, a solution will definitely emerge... and in more than one way...

The main advantage of a fully automated system is to stop trading under certain conditions, and to inform the developer/user that the system is no longer satisfying some indicators.

And of course the amount of information/tickers to be processed.

Mikhail Mishanin:

The main advantage of a fully automated system is to stop trading under certain conditions, and to inform the developer/user that the system is no longer satisfying some indicators.

And of course the amount of information/tickers to be processed.

Yeah, to report that the account is safely drained

Maxim Kuznetsov:

How many robots have gone off right now on the yen ?

I had one on GBPJPY as early as 14 hours, other pairs had stoplosses today... At 17 o'clock two units on USDJPY went into buying... I didn't see any particular problems, there was a lot of volatility, of course, but in total 2.5% today in the plus...

Georgiy Merts:

I got one on GBPJPY as early as 14 hours, other pairs had stop-losses today... At 5pm two pieces on USDJPY went into buying... I didn't see any particular problems, it was a little bit feverish, of course, but in total 2.5% today in the plus...

Your league is already in the history of the forum, I don't know why, but it's there. Probably through patience and boundless faith.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yeah, to report that the account is safely drained

The simplest constructive example/option:

Optimise(mine learn/evolve) the system by the parameter/criterion of minimising sequential Loss(StopLoss)

On history (sample/forward) get the result of maximum sequential - 5. If the real result is 6, the system will be disabled.

Only Kolya will disconnect the person.

If you know the programming language to perfection and understand how to trade by hand, everything will be automated in no time at all.
For example, manually open an order in the demo as an indicator. In the same way, you can automatically calculate in pips and money virtually, when you open it on the real. Not only that, but this can be tested on the history easily and unexpectedly.

Renat Akhtyamov:
If you know the programming language perfectly well and understand how to trade using handles, everything can be automated in no time.
For example, manually open an order in the demo as an indicator. The same way you can automatically calculate in pips and money virtually, when you open it on the real. Not only that, but you can also test it on the history.
An example?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Example?
Profit = point price*Number of points*lot
You wait for the right number and Open

pleasant interlocutors...one knows how to ask questions, the other how to answer evasively :-)

Reason: