Arbitration Advisor - page 13

Vitaly Muzichenko:
I couldn't find it in the kodobase, if you can give me a link. I'll do some reading.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9356
Trade-Arbitrage
Trade-Arbitrage
  • votes: 28
  • getch
  • www.mql5.com
Несливающая система2 - использование неэффективности рынка (котирования) для 100%-го извлечения прибыли - арбитраж.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

So it hasn't worked for 10 years, if you find a brokerage house with glitches you can still do it... but there are hardly any of them now. If you can build synthetics, the quote will be 1 in 1, I checked it. If you do not know the difference between the market and the real one, you cannot go back to the real one. That is why the shitfix demo was a big success, because the machine was quoting the same way for different characters.

In the past, any decent earnings were made on the bugs of the MT platform ) that is, brokers and traders had about equal conditions )) Unfortunately, I was just getting acquainted with the Forex market ... With time the brokers got the upper hand, especially if the plugins are used )

it was you who wrote it when i mentioned this scoop)

ivanivan_11:
you wrote it yourself when i mentioned this owl)
Yeah, but someone here is so adamant that it's all wow and still works, I decided to give it a go ))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
But someone here is so adamant that it all wows and still works, that I decided to try it out ))

I did.

but I only used the idea, I did the rest myself.

I didn't do the locs and triangles, because that's not good.

I've found an overbought/oversold entry, as evidenced by the arbitrage situation on the bid/ask and GO!

Renat Akhtyamov:

I did.

but I only used the idea, I did the rest myself.

i did not make lots and triangles, because this is not good

found an overbought/oversold entry, as evidenced by the arbitrage situation on bid/ask and GO!

so what with what to arbitrage without triangles? just open up? )

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
so what with what to arbitrage without triangles? just open up? )

why would a profit be hedged with a loss? I understand if it's the other way round, then that's the point.

better just profit)

Renat Akhtyamov:

why would a profit be hedged with a loss? I understand if it's the other way around, then that's the point.

better just - profit)

You've already written 3 messages and then deleted them ) I get a message on my phone and then I go back and there is nothing )

i dont know which of the legs will give a profit. you dont know which way the prices will go

and what was the indicator? )

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You have already written 3 messages - then deleted ) comes to the phone, I go in - nothing )

the question is which of the legs will give a profit, you do not know in which direction the prices will collapse

I wrote one post, just edited it a couple of times)

today this engineering marvel opened its first trades, locked in, but ended up in the red, let's see how it unlocks

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

today this engineering marvel opened its first trades, locked in, but ended up in the red, let's see how it unlocks

i think that most probably it will not. it will hang in a full lock, gradually slipping due to swaps into deeper losses.
Reason: