Arbitration Advisor - page 6

ivanivan_11:

hrenfx was doing interesting things and thinking, but he dropped out

nikola (alexander) did not arbitrage, but some kind of tricky pairing system of his own (profitability is unconfirmed, and he rarely comes up)

the surgeon... except for his first equity-linked trader of some 2007 year I have no idea what he has done in this direction

so...all the fighters have long fallen on the field of doubles on forex))

who has it easy now? )

the arbitrage is there. the essence of the handicap is in it. the rest is crap (i can't confirm it, but i'm 100% sure of it).

Renat Akhtyamov:

Who has it easy nowadays? )

The rest is crap (I can't say for sure, but I'm 100% sure of it).

But I don't know whether you're talking about arbitrageor arbitrage:
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I'm not sure what you're talking about.

For a start decide what you mean - doubles or arbitrage.

I'm not sure what you're saying, but I'm not sure what you're saying.

ivanivan_11:

First of all, decide whether you're talking about doubles or arbitrage.

I am not going to repeat myself once again, because at first it was a doubles bet, and now it turns out to be arbitrage.

Read carefully above and you will get your answer. I will not repeat myself once again.

You have tobuy!

ivanivan_11:

hrenfx was doing interesting things and thinking, but he dropped out

nikola (alexander) did not arbitrage, but some kind of tricky pairing system of his own (profitability is unconfirmed, and he rarely comes up)

i don't have a clue what he did with it except for his first equity index of some 2007 year?

So... all fighters have long fallen on the field of forex pairs))

Everything works, but it's important to select the pairs you want to trade at a given time, rather than stubbornly trading two or three pairs at a time. I select 20 pairs at a time and sometimes I make a triangle, but that is very, very rare. It is important to have a good analysis tool at hand, and to understand its work and be able to use it.

Last trades were done with correlation, I have not managed to analyze pairs deeply and very fast, Profit is small, as well as the risks:

I have not had any problems with withdrawal, though I've been trading with classic system.

and now overlay the cross chart on the equity spread chart and smile

transcendreamer:
and now overlay the cross chart on the spread equity chart and smile

+

the only BUT!

A cross is a strictly defined direction of opening 2 majors. And if one of them is reversed?

transcendreamer:
and now overlay the cross chart on the spread equities chart and smile
There is a pair of AUD/JPY and CAD/CHF - where to overlay? I am already smiling

Vitaly Muzichenko:
There's AUD/JPY and CAD/CHF - where to overlay? I am already smiling

)

No reply will be forthcoming.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
There is a pair AUD/JPY and CAD/CHF - where to overlay? I am already smiling.

ok, what lots will you use for these pairs?

opening both pairs in the same direction or multidirectional?

Renat Akhtyamov:

)

No answer will follow

I know, because trading when managed correctly is profitable, and there is no need to put anything on the line.

I like the saying: "There is no judging of winners". That's why it makes no difference which way to profit from the market, it's better than taking losses from classic schemes.

Reason: