Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 954

Artyom Trishkin:

Yes.

I gave you the help link for OnChartEvent()

I'm not quite sure what your point is? To tracking that the chart is now scrolling, it doesn't give us anything.

Igor Kryuchkov:
Hello. I am drawingOBJ_RECTANGLE on the main chart. But when I scroll in history, the chart is getting wider and narrower, and OBJ_RECTANGLE is getting small and then the text inside OBJ_RECTANGLE is moving out of line of OBJ_RECTANGLE, and then it is moving back. What is the solution to this problem, if OBJ_RECTANGLE is always the same size and the text does not jump out of OBJ_RECTANGLE?
And how did you shove the text into OBJ_RECTANGLE or am I completely dumbed down?

Igor Kryuchkov:

I'm not quite sure what your point is? To the tracking that is now scraping the timetable, it doesn't give us anything.

Really?

Well, I know what it does. And you can find out. All you have to do is try and figure it out. And if something doesn't go well, there's help and explanations.

Artyom Trishkin:

Really?

Well, I know what it does. And you can find out. All you have to do is try to figure it out. And if something doesn't go well, there's help and explanations.

So please explain. You're guessing. Explain how you see it, that's why I'm here.

Igor Kryuchkov:
So please explain. You're guessing.

Well, you' ve already written it yourself:

I'm not quite sure what you're getting at? To the tracking that is now scraping the schedule, it doesn't give us anything.

Why don't you check and see what it can give us?

But I don't like this solution. I would work with a kanvas.

Artyom Trishkin:

Well, you' ve already written it yourself:

Why don't you check and see what might give?

But I don't like that solution. I would work with a kanvas.

Please tell me where I can read information and see examples on Canvas for MQL4.

Igor Kryuchkov:
Can you tell me where I can find information and examples on Canvas for MQL4?
Canvas - это круто!
Canvas - это круто!
  • www.mql5.com
Поставил себе задачу: коротким кодом эффектно продемонстрировать возможности пользовательской графики через класс CCanvas...

Igor Kryuchkov:
Can you tell me where I can find information and examples on Canvas for MQL4?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека / Пользовательская графика
Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека / Пользовательская графика
  • www.mql5.com
Отдельно разработаны классы для создания графических объектов и примитивов, для отрисовки различных видов диаграмм и кривых. Реализованы различные возможности отображения объектов: изменение стиля и цвета линий, заливка, работа с сериями данных на графике и т.д.

Artyom Trishkin:

C.Rectangle(10, 40, 500, 800, ARGB(255, 255,255,255));

Trying to draw it this way, nothing is drawn.

Artyom Trishkin:

Would you be so kind as to use the search engine?

I'm starting to have some doubts... (с)

Well, here it is.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/customsymbols

I'm not a programmer. What's next?

Документация по MQL5: Пользовательские символы
Документация по MQL5: Пользовательские символы
  • www.mql5.com
При подключении терминала к конкретному торговому серверу пользователь получает возможность работать с таймсериями тех финансовых инструментов, которые предоставляет данный брокер. Доступные финансовые инструменты показываются списком символов в окне Market Watch, отдельная группа функций позволяет получать информацию о свойствах символа...
Reason: