Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 778

novichok2018:

Fifth-grader Lyosha goes into the first classes not to help, but to ruffle feathers.

That's exactly your answer.

Thanks for the compliment, but you're too rude to flatter. I graduated fifth grade in 1956. Were you born yet?

Algus:

There is an indicator, which stands on all working TFs and currencies. I work in intraday, almost scalping, on 2-3 instruments. I use sound alerts not to miss any events and my eyes do not fall out at the end of the day.

In fact, there are 10-14 indicators addressing Windows in the activity. It turns out that we should line up different indicators that work independently. This is not a simple task for the terminal or its programming.

This is the kind of "music" we get):

Make one multi-period, multi-character indicator.
And in it to collect a queue of alerts.

Algus:

There is an indicator that stands on all working TFs and currencies. It can fix a dozen and a half different signals. I work in intraday, almost scalping, on 2-3 instruments. I use sound alerts not to miss any events and my eyes do not fall out at the end of the day.

In fact, there are 10-14 indicators addressing Windows in the activity. It turns out that we need to build the queue of different, independently working indicators. This is not a simple task for the terminal or for programming.

Here is the "music"):

Interesting, but it is not clear. Does it mean that there is a different sound for each situation? If so, do you make a decision without looking at the chart? If not, the only task of the signal is to draw attention to the chart, and short signals with an information output on the screen (via the label) about a particular situation can well cope with it.

Taras Slobodyanik:

Make one multi-period, multi-character indicator.
And collect a queue of alerts in it.

Thank you, but not an option. On each chat the indicator draws its own patterns for analysis.

Igor Makanu:

Look for ready examples

Thanks but if current time >=Input1 and signal control on one bar, then it will signal on every bar, and I only need it at a set time. That's why I ask - how to set the time range fromInput1 + 30 seconds or a minute? I couldn't find any examples.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Interesting, but not clear, so is there a different sound for each situation? If so, do you make a decision without looking at the chart? If not, the only task of the signal is to draw attention to the chart, and short signals with an information output on the screen (via the label) about a particular situation can well cope with it.

They are short, 0.2-0.5 sec - Symbo, Sobitie, Period, but sometimes they are a lot.

The decision, of course, I make by analyzing the picture on the chat. The main task - to save eyes while waiting for the coveted event, then, you're right, to attract attention at the right time, the third - to speed up orientation on which chat and where the event occurred, the fourth - to accelerate the decision previously received information about the nature of the event.

Believe me, very helpful and handy.

Labels for some signals are useful, but after the opening of chat. Before that they are ineffective and can not cope with the above tasks):

Algus:
Thank you, but not an option. On each chat, the indicator draws its own patterns for analysis.

the indicator shows a table of pairs/periods - you click on a cell - it shows the right TF/symbol, with the right patterns (and scans everything at once, all patterns in one indicator, in one window)
you don't look at all 10-14 charts at once anyway

volyal:

Thanks, but if current time >=Input1 and signal control on one bar, it will signal on every bar, but I need only at the set time. That's why I'm asking - how do I set the time range fromInput1 + 30 seconds or a minute? I could not find any examples.

I seem to have given you a ready result for your task

If your purpose is to track a range of time, it's more or less like this:

datetime t = TimeCurrent();
if( (t >= Input1 && t < Input1 +30)  || ( t >= Input2 && t < Input2+30 ) || ( t >= Input3 && t < Input3+30) )

but I don't like this solution, they usually do as I gave above codehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/160683/page777#comment_10850643

Любые вопросы новичков по MQL4, помощь и обсуждение по алгоритмам и кодам
Любые вопросы новичков по MQL4, помощь и обсуждение по алгоритмам и кодам
  • www.mql5.com
В этой ветке я хочу начать свою помощь тем, кто действительно хочет разобраться и научиться программированию на новом MQL4 и желает легко перейти н...

Igor Makanu:

usually do as I gave the code above

In that variant, after the first signalalerton==false means there will be no signal on the second date.

So, it doesn't signal and it doesn't put an arrow. Ticks were in the specified interval

int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,
                const int prev_calculated,
                const datetime &time[],
                const double &open[],
                const double &high[],
                const double &low[],
                const double &close[],
                const long &tick_volume[],
                const long &volume[],
                const int &spread[])
  {
//---
   if(rates_total<2) return(0);
     {
      int limit=rates_total-prev_calculated-1;
      if(limit>1) 
        {
         ArrayInitialize(BufferUP,EMPTY_VALUE);
         ArrayInitialize(BufferDN,EMPTY_VALUE);
        }
      for(int i=limit; i>=0; i--) 
        {
        datetime t = TimeCurrent();
         if( (t >= Input1 && t < Input1 +60)  || ( t >= Input2 && t < Input2+60 ) || ( t >= Input3 && t < Input3+60) )
           {
            BufferUP[i]=low[i]-10*Point;//

Alert("__",TimeCurrent());
           }
        }
     }
     Comment("TimeC",TimeCurrent()-60);
//--- return value of prev_calculated for next call
   return(rates_total);
  }

Algus:

The signals are short, 0.2-0.5 sec - Symbo, Sobitie, Period , but, sometimes, there are many.

The decision, of course, I make by analysing the picture on the chat. The main task is to save eyes while waiting for the coveted event, then, you are right, to attract attention at the right moment, the third is to speed up the orientation on which chat and where the event occurred, the fourth is to speed up the decision-making by getting information about the nature of the event in advance.

Believe me, very helpful and convenient.

Labels are useful for some signals, but after the chat opens. Before that they are ineffective and cannot cope with the above tasks):

This is a matter of cognitive peculiarities of the individual :)

Maybe you should work as a deejay in a disco instead of sitting in front of a computer :)

But I don't understand. From your words, you have to wait a long time, the tunes are short in duration, but you get many signals at once - maybe many of them are duplicates?

Or are you just describing a single signal by a group of sound files Symbol+period+event, but they are not so frequent?

Reason: