Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 773

not installing mt4 from alpari. no setup download at all

Konstantin Nikitin:

That kitchen you traded with, or the broker.

it's a scam, the broker doesn't respond, the site has moved...

Logic:
it's a scam, the broker doesn't answer, the website has moved...

So forget about the debt. Close the account and that's it.

Konstantin Nikitin:

So forget about the debt. Close the account and that's it.

How do you close it, get out of the office? I want to make sure I don't get charged for it.

Logic:
but how exactly do you close (log out)?

Each site has different tricks. That's why you have to look there. All questions are best dealt with by them.

Konstantin Nikitin:

Each website has its own gimmick. That's why you have to look there. All questions are best dealt with by them.

the broker (the one who is a scammer) has access to ECN Pool MT4, but since he does not respond, then I just need to log out of ECN Pool MT4? but I am interested in how not to be owed a refund if minus is written
Files:
354355.png  5 kb

Logic:
the broker (the one the scammer) has access to ECN Pool MT4, but since he does not respond, then I just need to log out of ECN Pool MT4? but I am wondering how not to be obliged to repay the funds if a minus is written
what can limit me not to be obliged to theMT4: credit, funds or none of these?

Igor Zakharov:

replace Time[0] by iTime(_Symbol,PERIOD_D1,0);

Thank you.

Can you tell me how to replace it in MQL5 ?

if (DayOfWeek() == 1 && Hour() == 4)

Alexander Layzerevich:

Can you tell me how to replace it in MQL5 ?

this article will help youhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/81

Переход с MQL4 на MQL5
Переход с MQL4 на MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
Данная статья, построенная в форме справочника по функциям MQL4, призвана помочь переходу с MQL4 на MQL5. Для каждой функции языка MQL4 приведено описание и представлен способ ее реализации на MQL5, что позволит вам значительно ускорить перевод своих программ с MQL4 на MQL5. Для удобства функции разбиты на группы, как в документации по MQL4.
Reason: