Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 766

Hello, dear friends. Is it possible to see, from the tester, the real history of trades? That is, the positions that were opened in the account.

Dear Experts! Please answer a simple question: I am running the indicator in the tester (in MQL4).

I am using "open prices"in test mode. I am reading the alerts in my tester's journal. After a few passes,

It seems to be spontaneous, the tester starts working not on open prices but on every tick, although on the

The settings page still reads "at open prices". In the log the entries do not fit any more. I'm

I need exactly at opening prices! How can I make such spontaneous switching not happen,

or at least how do I switch back to "opening prices"?

I promise to drink to the health of whoever answers.

Why do MT4 and MT5 tester show different Equity charts?

As far as I know, the equity graph changes at the moment trades are opened and closed in both terminals.

Or am I mistaken about something?

multiplicator:

Why do MT4 tester and MT5 tester show different Equity charts?

As far as I know, the equity chart changes at opening and closing trades in both terminals.

Or am I mistaken?

Are you sure the quotes and trading conditions are the same, do the financial results match?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Are you sure the quotes and trading conditions are the same, are the financial results consistent?

Well, in mt5 there is a slippage of equity. mt4 does not exhibit such a slippage.

Maybe MT4 changes equity only when trades are closed, but I don't think so.

mt4 and mt5. same broker.

multiplicator:

Well, in mt5 there is a slippage of equity. in mt4 it is not observed.

Maybe mt4 only changes equity at the moment when trades are closed, but I don't think so.

MT4 only calculates equity at the time of closing a position. MT5 can calculate during the process. So it is the mt5 tester that should be trusted.

multiplicator:

If you've tried to trade with other brokers, you may have seen a slippage in equity.

I don't see it on the mt4. maybe mt4 changes equity only when trades are closed, but I don't think so.

The same broker is the same. Ah, here's the thing... Well, it's good that it is, it's even more visual, although it's not always obvious.

How to get the required amount of quotes history for the tester? I ran the EA in the tester for the last year, then I look and see that its first trade in the tester was 3 months ago. How to get the whole history (M1 for MT4)?

Alexandr Sokolov:
How to get the required amount of quotes history for the tester? I ran an EA in tester for last year, then I look and its first trade in tester was 3 months ago. How to get the whole history (М1 for МТ4)?

F2 pump history...

Alexey Viktorov:

In OnTick() control the button pressing. You can do by condition, if it works in the tester - control in OnTick(), but in the real world this control will not be executed and will be controlled in OnChartEvent().

Thank you. Help me to get a signal. There are 3 buffers in the indicator, zero is always full, colour is black, first buffer is blue, second is red. I need a signal when there is no black line, it is always when you change colour. I understand downloading, installing, time consuming, but very interesting how this is done and no code.

Files:
Reason: