Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 744

ponochka:
Hello! I read an article somewhere about mql4 or 5 offering encryption of Expert Advisor codes with their service ..... Can you tell me where to read about this and what kind of service?

Vladimir Pastushak:
I don't have one in my terminal! What is it called?

ponochka:
I don't have it in the terminal! What is it called?

is in the MetaEditor development environment

Hello there is an EA in the MT4 base which can be used as a manual trading simulator in the tester. is it possible to make such a simulator multitimesframe? It means that during visualisation in the tester you can analyse charts of several timeframes. on mt4 or on mt5?

bahtiyar:
Hello there is an EA in MT4 which can be used as a manual trading simulator in the tester. is it possible to make such a simulator multitemporal? It means that during visualization in the Strategy Tester you can analyse charts of several timeframes. on mt4 or on mt5?

seems to be no

For some reason I can't do anything with the object in the code Taras sent me

Not only the size of the marker returns zero, but even the coordinates, after

ObjectMove(0,objname,0,label_time,label_price);

write

Print("x, y ", ObjectGetInteger(0,objname,OBJPROP_YDISTANCE,0)," ",ObjectGetInteger(0,objname,OBJPROP_YDISTANCE,0));

I get zero coordinates!

I can't move the marker by setting values instead of muv through OBJPROP_YDISTANCE.

Tried disabling the anchor, the marker disappears from the screen altogether.

psyman:

For some reason I can't do anything with the object in the code Taras sent me

Not only the size of the marker returns zero, but even the coordinates, after

write

I get zero coordinates!

I can't move the marker by setting values instead of muv through OBJPROP_YDISTANCE.

Tried disabling the anchor, the marker disappears from the screen altogether.

Pay attention to the type of objects: some types of objects move only by chart pixel coordinates, others move only by bar number, i.e. time and price on the chart. Respectively, coordinates of different object types must be obtained by different property modifiers. One and the same modifier for all will not work. The table at the top of the link.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Все объекты, используемые в техническом анализе, имеют привязку на графиках по координатам цены и времени – трендовая линия, каналы, инструменты Фибоначчи и т.д.  Но есть ряд вспомогательных объектов, предназначенных для улучшения интерфейса, которые имеют привязку к видимой всегда части графика (основное окно графика или подокна индикаторов...

Ilya Prozumentov:

Look carefully at the type of objects: some types of objects move only by chart pixel coordinates, others move only by bar number, i.e. time and price on the chart. Accordingly, the coordinates of different types of objects must be obtained by different property modifiers. One and the same modifier for all will not work. The table at the top of the link.

Man, really, since it was about the label I didn't even look at the object type in the code, the result looks the same on the screen.

Hello, a question to the coders, is it possible to create an oscillator with two histograms of different colours on the same candle, preferably so that they are located next to each other or there is a superposition of one to another, but so that the smaller was always on top of the larger?

sic20101:
Hello, a question to the coders, is it possible to create an oscillator with two histograms of different colours for the same candle, preferably that they are located next to each other, or there is a superposition of one to another, but so that the smaller was always on top of the larger?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/299963

Индикаторы: ms-Candle-Index. Индикатор силы направления свечи.
Индикаторы: ms-Candle-Index. Индикатор силы направления свечи.
  • www.mql5.com
Статьи и техническая библиотека по автоматическому трейдингу: Индикаторы: ms-Candle-Index. Индикатор силы направления свечи.
Reason: