Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 652

we have in the market three buy orders, at one price, the price goes up 10 points, we have at each order +10 points, I want to lock three sell orders, now how to make sure that these orders are no longer checked in mkl4, advise anyone?

Aleksandr Egorov:
that these orders are no longer checked in mcl4

Rephrase.

Ghabo:

Rephrase.

I open three buy orders, the price is 10 pips profit, I lock these three buy orders with three sell orders of the same volume, but if the price goes lower, it will check for profit of sell orders and open a buy position, and it is not needed

Aleksandr Egorov:

I open three buy orders, the price is 10 pips profit, I lock these three buy orders with three sell orders of the same volume, but if the price goes lower, it will check for profit of sell orders and open a buy lot and this is not needed

You should set another magic number for locking orders.

Artyom Trishkin:
You should set a different magic number for locking orders.

It's not that simple, the price goes higher by +10 pips, then checks if there is no position at this price and opens another one.

Aleksandr Egorov:

i got a price that is higher by +10 pips, then i check if there is no Loon at this price and open another one.

i need to mark tickers of orders and do not touch them anymore

Aleksandr Egorov:

to tie order tickets somehow to mark them as broken and not to touch them any more

this is the first time I'm dealing with this kind of issue

Aleksandr Egorov:

I don't know if this is the first time I've come across this

Make the magic of the locking order equal to the locking order's ticket.

Artyom Trishkin:
Make the locking order's magik equal to the locking order's ticket.

I'll try that, it wasn't my first thought

Aleksandr Egorov:

I'll give it a go, that wasn't my first thought

Or you can write the ticket of the person you are locking into a comment. It all depends on the PBX or what you want to achieve.

Reason: