Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 647

psyman:

I thought it would be much easier :-)

Then quite a childish question - my code doesn't involve any trading or graphics, what type of program should I use?

The scripts are one-off, but can they be run in a loop? I declared a custom indicator purely out of inertia, because I've never used Expert Advisors. I have never used them before, but they restart automatically which I do not need. i will need your advise.

ps

Objects can be zero size, so that visually do not get in the way?

Well, with global variables there's nothing complicated:
- variable name will be prefix+symbol+period, value = chart id
- When you start, search for variables with your prefix and compare the aidi
- If a chart is not ours, we check whether such a chart exists; if it does not already exist, we delete the variable
- If a chart is ours, we take a symbol and a period from the name and also delete the variable (or rewrite it)

and what type of program - depends on the task

neverness:

Vitaly!

Let's not troll at all.

It's simple and straightforward.

You build me a sine wave trend - and I immediately transfer 100 quid to your account.

I'm not kidding.

I'm transferring it right now. No trolling.

--------------------------------------------------------------

How's that? How dare you?

It's standard procedure in MT4 !

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Artem!

Is it my fault again?

Artem!

How about you? Can you build a sine wave trend? Or can't you?

I am amused by program "developers" and different "academicians" of trading services who cannot build a simple trend.

It is funny to look at such "practitioners"!

neverness:

Artem!

What about you? Can you build a sine wave trend? Or can't you do it yourself?

In general, I am amused by program "developers" and different "academicians" of trading services who cannot build a simple trend.

There is the Freelance service - for 100 quid they will draw whatever you need.

Taras Slobodyanik:

There's Freelance, where you can get what you need for 100 quid.

There's no harm in dreaming.

neverness:

Artem!

What about you? Can you build a sine wave trend? Or can't you do it yourself?

In general, I am amused by program "developers" and different "academicians" of trading services who cannot build a simple trend.

The next ban will be for a week. The next one will be a month, followed by deletion of the account.

People are not playing child's play here, and trying to 'dare' those who have thousands - tens of thousands of developed terminal programs is stupid and not serious.

No one is going to prove anything to you. If you don't succeed, write, ask and they will help you.

Is it possible to switch charts not by ChartID, but in the order set by the user?

For example, I created the last AUDUSD chart and dragged it to another place in the taskbar (or what is this place called?).

If I do ChartNext on it, I get -1, but I want to switch to CADJPY.

Hello! I too ask about switching between charts. There are 28 or 30 charts open. I switch them thoughtfully with shortcuts and if they fit the condition I open positions. I have 10 or 20. Or 5. It does not matter. The important thing is that the rest get in the way and there is no information on open positions. I tried to send IDs into global variables. But it returns completely different numbers. It was explained to me that ID is big and distorted. I tried it through a file. It returns in TXT and is not converted to long. I put ID manually in the code - it seems to work. I shift the field and it opens the required chart. How can I do it right?

Files:
ID.png  68 kb

Artyom Trishkin:

The next ban will be for a week. The next will be a month, followed by deletion of the account.

People are not playing child's play here, and trying to "dare" those who have thousands - tens of thousands of developed programs for the terminal is stupid and not serious.

Nobody will prove anything to you. You go ahead, if you cannot - write, ask, and they will help you.

Artem, calm down! I got mad with my bans.

I have not done anything bad to you or the forum participants, and I am not going to do it.

You seem to be in the Forex market, or connected to it, I don't know.

I personally am a TRADER, not a programmer. - And you, I don't know. I personally am a Forex trader. Do you? - I don't know.

It's easy to win or lose a few thousand quid on Forex.

Or is it different for you?

I like to gamble. Is it different for you?

I don't know what kind of "child's play" you think Forex is, but I've been playing for years.

That's the way it is, sorry!

And I don't write tens of thousands of programs for the terminal. - I do not need it.

I'm sorry.

Artyom Trishkin:

The next ban will be for a week. The next will be a month, followed by deletion of the account.

People are not playing child's play here, and it is stupid and not serious to try to "dare" those who have thousands - tens of thousands of developed programs for the terminal.

Nobody's going to prove anything to you. You go ahead, if you can't, write, ask, and they'll help you.

And as for the "commercial offer" to build the sine wave trend - everything is still valid.

If anyone on the forum can do it - 100 quid PRIZE!!! - I promise!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way! You don't need to write any special programs for this.

It's quite enough of what you already have in MT4.

You just have to do it right!!! AND THE PRIZE IS YOURS!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this a bad thing and it should be banned?

Just, I'd like to see this man.

And without all the "weak".

Well, who can? - I give you a Hooray in advance, and hats off to you!!!

Neverness, why are you writing this here?

Start a separate thread in the flume and hand out elephants there, hats off to you.

Reason: