Can Anyone Help me in Automating this Indicator?

I have these three indicators that complements each other. It uses the principles of support and resistance.

The market goes bearish when it goes up and the market goes bullish when it comes down, so i want it to be programmed to sell when it goes up at the close of the candle after it appears and to buy when it comes down at the close of a candle after it.

Thanks

ademolaforex:
I have these three indicators that complements each other. It uses the principles of support and resistance.The market goes bearish when it goes up and the market goes bullish when it comes down, so i want it to be programmed to sell when it goes up at the close of the candle after it appears and to buy when it comes down at the close of a candle after it.Thanks

Hello trader have you been able to program the indicator if not upload the source code and let me through it over it

There are number of automated indicators but "Buy Low and Sell High" and "Market Alert" indicator may be helpful for you. It would be better idea to use another indicators which match with your trading criteria.

Exactly it depends on our trading style and criteria yo use indicator. I agree with shawnmichal that Market alert and buy low and sell high is best to opt.

The difference between the OBV and the PVT is that where the OBV adds all volumes when price achieves higher daily closes and subtracts them when price registers a lower daily close, the PVT adds or subtracts only a portion of the volume from the cumulative total in relation to a percentage change in price.

Reason: