Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1312

MakarFX:

add

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)

where?

I want to be able to move the EA window with the mouse,

Please advise where you can see this functionality.

MakarFX:

I want to be able to move the EA window with the mouse,

Please advise where you can see this functionality.

Doesn't the full screen window within the terminal window move with the mouse?

Question, why is the comment in the chart from the EA after removing the EA from the chart, but not after the indicator?

In OnDeInit an empty comment solves the problem, but why is the behaviour different?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Doesn't a full screen window within the terminal window move with the mouse?

No.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Question, why is the comment in the chart from the EA after removing the EA from the chart, but not after the indicator?

In OnDeInit an empty comment solves the problem, but why is the behaviour different?

The program itself may or may not clear the comment when deleted from the chart. It is how it was written that depends on the programmer.

Konstantin Nikitin:

The program itself may or may not have implemented a clearing of the comment when it is removed from the graph. It's how it was written that depends on the programmer.

I don't understand, I mean the default settings. So, when deinitialising, you can do a lot of things. You can clean everything, change the profile, close windows and turn off the computer))).

When deleting, the comment should not be cleaned in the Expert Advisor, while it should be in the indicator. Is that how it works?

MakarFX:

No.

I do NOT have a full screen window moving. Within the terminal window. Click on the top blue field with the mouse and it moves.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I do NOT have a full screen window moving. Within the terminal window. Click on the top blue field with the mouse and it moves.

I have owls without libraries and yours probably uses Dialog.mht

MakarFX:
I have owls without libraries and yours probably uses Dialog.mht

I don't understand, maybe I'm talking about the wrong window. I mean the chart window where the bars are. These move. There are also dialog windows when loading EA indicators, alert windows, message windows, but they all move. Which window are we talking about? The dialog box has nothing to do with it. I also have no libraries in 4Q

Reason: