Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 602

Rugin1:
Another question, just found no answer on google, suggest how to remove ALWAYS on the chart and Auto Trade mark that they would no longer appear, thank you in advance.

This seems to apply to MT5. It is adjusted by checkbox "Show trades on the chart in real time" in the tab "Trade" of window "Settings" (menu item "Service").

Finally, can you tell me how to connect my real account to mt5? My broker's server is not detected, when I contact the technical support of my brokerage company they reply that mt5 is temporarily unavailable due to technical reasons. It can't be the same?
And this mql5 site is a bit confusing... Wanted to correct information in my profile - no changes saved. For an answer here, on the forum...
Is there any normal explanation for all this?
Thanks in advance for possible information.

I can't figure it out. How do I remove individual Fibonacci levels? For example, I want to remove 38.2 Fibonacci levels in the drawn object. It can be removed manually in the properties, so it should be possible to do it programmatically.

Juer:
I can't figure it out. How do I remove individual Fibonacci levels? For example, I want to remove 38.2 Fibonacci levels in the drawn object. It can be removed manually in the properties, so it should be possible to do it programmatically.

The levels are numbered strictly in order. When you delete a level in the properties, it is renumbered. So, programmatically, instead of level 38.2, you must assign the next level and so on. You just need to check if cutting the number of levels does not remove all levels. Is it possible to reduce the number of levels after... or is it necessary to first assign the number of levels, and then to add all levels.

orena:
Finally, can you tell me how to connect my real account to mt5? My broker's server is not detected, when I contact the technical support of my brokerage company they reply that mt5 is temporarily unavailable due to technical reasons. Can it not be the same?
And this mql5 site is a bit confusing... Wanted to correct information in my profile - no changes saved. For an answer here, on the forum...
Is there any normal explanation for all this?
Thanks in advance for possible information.

Do you want to connect your real MT4 account to mt5???

Give advice on how to optimise tests for binary

I do by conditions - if they converge and the next candle is bullish when I "bet on the rise", then it is +, if bearish - minus

How do I run different indicator parameters to see maximum pluses?

Alexey Viktorov:

The levels are numbered strictly in order. When you delete a level in the properties, it is renumbered. So, programmatically, instead of level 38.2, you must assign the next level, and so on. You just need to check if cutting the number of levels does not remove all levels. Is it possible to reduce the number of levels after... or is it necessary to first assign the number of levels, and then to add all levels.

Thank you, could you please specify which property function to use? I only see OBJPROP_LEVELCOLOR, OBJPROP_LEVELSTYLE, OBJPROP_LEVELWIDTH and the number of levels OBJPROP_LEVELS. For the first three, a modifier is given to indicate the level number.

By the way, I tried to change the colour of one Fibonacci level, it changed the colour of the whole object:

if(!ObjectSetInteger(ChartID(),name,OBJPROP_LEVELCOLOR,2,clrYellow))    
     {
      Print(__FUNCTION__+": setting fibo level 38.2 color property failed. Error=",GetLastError());
      return;
     }

where name is the name of the Fibonacci Retracement object.

Juer:

Thank you, could you please specify which property function to use? I only see OBJPROP_LEVELCOLOR, OBJPROP_LEVELSTYLE, OBJPROP_LEVELWIDTH and the number of levels OBJPROP_LEVELS. For the first three, a modifier is given to indicate the level number.

By the way, I tried to change the colour of one Fibonacci level, it changed the colour of the whole object:

where name is the name of the Fibonacci Retracement object.

Figured it out. For some reason, the OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL property can't be found neither in the documentation on the website, nor in the embedded one.

The solution is this. First, we set the number of levels, then with OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+n we set the value (in %) of specific levels and then the description for these levels to be displayed on the chart. Here is the code https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131277/page216#comment_3349573

[Архив!] Любой вопрос новичка, чтоб не захламлять форум. Профи, не проходите мимо. Без вас никуда - 2.
[Архив!] Любой вопрос новичка, чтоб не захламлять форум. Профи, не проходите мимо. Без вас никуда - 2.
  • www.mql5.com
Продолжение темы Предыдущая здесь https://forum.mql4.com/ru/15972 Полезные ссылки на аналогичные темы...

Juer:

Thank you, could you tell me which property function to use?

ObjectSetDouble(0,name,OBJPROP_LEVELVALUE,i,FIBO_level[i]);

Artsem:
I have highlighted a text character. I can delete it with delete.
but which button can I use to deselect all objects?

I don't want to have to select it every time in the context menu.

thank you

p.s. i can't get the application to go to sd :(

only about the financial transactions there

It's because of people like you that SD got shut down. You probably have advanced dementia!

Reason: