Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 601

Aleksey Vyazmikin When using a standard indicator, there is an option (First or Previous Indicator's Data). But it doesn't change my result, no matter what I select.

Actually I'm using an indicator based on several MACD. I also want to apply the standard deviation channel to each bar chart. However, I have not yet fully understood what the calculation of the deviation deviation will give me.

Виктор:

Aleksey Vyazmikin When using a standard indicator, there is an option (First or Previous Indicator's Data). But it doesn't change my result, no matter what I select.

Actually I'm using an indicator based on several MACD. I also want to apply the standard deviation channel to each bar chart. However, I have not yet completely understood what calculation of deviation deviation will give me.

Take a look at the Reference

Previous Indicator's Data

Indicator's Data that was attached to the chart before this indicator

First Indicator's Data

Indicator data that was launched on the chart first

In this case I cannot specify the indicator buffer on the basis of which the applied indicator will be calculated. It turns out that it is more rational to specify the calculation of the channel in the indicator itself.
Files:

Виктор:
In this case I have no possibility to specify the indicator buffer which will be used to calculate the applied indicator. It turns out that it is more rational to specify the channel calculation in the indicator itself.

I agree with your opinion.

Greetings, please tell me how to make that would be displayedshift mark(gray triangle), nowhere can not find this display function, thanks in advance.

Rugin1:
Greetings, please tell me how to make that would be displayedshift mark(gray triangle), nowhere can not find this display function, thanks in advance.
F8

Artyom Trishkin:
F8

and the grey slider triangle itself is not on the chart, how do I put it on mt5

Files:
Screenshot_8.jpg  328 kb

Rugin1:

and the grey slider triangle itself is not on the chart, how do you put it on mt5

On the "Colours" tab, change the colour of the grid. It is probably the same as the background.

Alexey Viktorov:

On the Colours tab, change the colour of the grid. It's probably the same as the background.

Thanks a lot)

Another question, also did not find the answer on google, please advise how to remove forever on the chart mark Autotrade and that they would not appear again, thanks in advance.
Reason: