Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 456

I came across this code, everything is clear in theory, except where it reads the data from. What if I want to read it from the experts tab? Or from the journal?

Or all of them together? Where is the transition?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1382

Работа с файлами. Пример визуализация важных рыночных событий
Работа с файлами. Пример визуализация важных рыночных событий
  • Andrey Opeyda
  • www.mql5.com
Каждый трейдер знает, что открывать позицию, применяя только лишь технический анализ (ТА), слегка рискованно. Правильней бы было открывать позицию, исходя как из фундаментального, так и технического анализа. Чаще всего трейдеры, работающие по ТА, используют календарь событий, чтобы учесть возможную волатильость рынка и не подвергать свою...

Mickey Moose:

I came across this code, everything is theoretically clear. except where it reads data from

the data files should be in Experts/Files

mila.com:

the data files should be in Experts/Files

1) Take an Expert Advisor or indicator (may be badly written and non-working)

2) Put it on a chart, in the Experts tab we see the data, with which it starts and works (or does not work)

3 ) Close the terminal

4) ) Look for item 2

Mickey Moose:
1) Take an Expert Advisor or indicator (may be badly written and non-working)
2) Put it on the chart, in the "Experts" tab we see the data, with which it starts and works (or does not work).
3 ) Close the terminal
4) ) Look for item 2

Helpful instruction. I proceed in the same way with indicators and scripts. I am currently writing a script to display HTML report trades

Good afternoon, could you please see what the problem is. Can you tell me why the indicator is not drawing some lines (from the indicator buffer).

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/224805#comment_6502919

Индикатор опционных уровней
Индикатор опционных уровней
  • www.mql5.com
В последнее время у меня возникла идея создания индикатора опционных уровней, основанного на системе Ильдара Нургалиева...

wisor2006:

Good afternoon, could you please see what the problem is. Can you tell me why the indicator does not draw some lines (from the indicator buffer).

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/224805#comment_6502919

and that thread is stalled?

STARIJ:

Useful instruction. I do the same with indicators and scripts. I am currently writing a script to display HTML report trades

I understand, but is there a way to do this via the built-in language without resorting to other tools?

Mickey Moose: I understand, but is there any way to do it through the built-in language without resorting to other tools?

Exactly the script in the built-in MQL-4 language

STARIJ:

Exactly the script in the built-in MQL-4 language

ok, and how do you access the right tab of the terminal?

No, I write there, try it out, post it, but no one is watching or commenting. Will someone please take a look?

Reason: