Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 462

Roman Sharanov: Can the function itself be called from the function? and do this until the condition is true

Yes, you can. This is called a recursive call. The main thing is that you need enough stack. I'm going to try it in the script

Vladislav Andruschenko:
In indicators playsound does not work, only alert, only 1 sound.

Is there any way to set it(playsound) in the indicator, or is it completely impossible? Like for example in Alert BAR? There is nothing to write, and it works. Yes, if I knew how to do it, has long been done and would not have asked anyone, but I do not know.

Alexey Viktorov:

Here's the answer.

It will be an array of 30 elements every 60 seconds. Every even element of the array will be after 120 seconds.

Thank you.

What's the problem, why CopyBuffer returns error 4806 "requested data not found"?

I've done all sorts of things, I can't think of anything

IndicatorRelease(zz_handle);
   zz_handle=iCustom(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,"Examples\\ZigZag",ExtDepth,5,3);
   int _bars=Bars(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT)-1;
   ArrayFree(zz_value);
   ArrayFree(zz_time);
   ArrayResize(zz_value,_bars,0);
   ArrayResize(zz_time,_bars,0);ResetLastError();
   CopyBuffer(zz_handle,0,1,_bars,zz_value);Comment(GetLastError());
   CopyTime(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,1,_bars,zz_time);

int amount=0;
   int i=0;
   while(amount<5)
      {
         if(zz_value[i]!=0)
            {
               zz[amount].Price_=zz_value[i];
               zz[amount].Time_=zz_time[i];
               amount++;            
            }    
      i++;
      } 

Hello, I really need your help. CandleBot only trades in one direction based on Japanese candlesticks. I need it to trade in both directions. I don't really understand the programming language. I would be very grateful for your help.

Files:

Destino_0707:
Hello, I really need your help. CandleBot only trades in one direction based on Japanese candlesticks. I need it to trade in both directions. I don't really understand the programming language. I would be very grateful for your help.

Read carefully its description

STARIJ:

Read his description carefully

Yes I understand the robot is written based on reversal candlestick combinations or candlesticks showing trend continuation, but I would like it to work for buy or sell by changing the settings. I can even use one button false/true to open an order to the opposite side of all candlestick combinations and not individually. Thanks in advance for the reply.

Folks, can be used to set it(playsound) in the indicator, or is this completely impossible? Like for example in Alert BAR? There's nothing to write, and it works. Yes, if I knew how to do it, I would have done it long ago and would not have asked anyone, but I do not know.

HUNTERGOOD:
People, maybe you can install it (playsound) in the indicator or it's impossible? Like for example in Alert BAR? There is nothing to write, and it works. Yes, if I knew how to do it, have long ago would have done and would not have asked anyone, but I do not know the same.

Anything is possible, but you need to create the right request to do so.

Where is the indicator, what is needed and how. Is it really so hard to describe everything and attach the code of the indicator and the file itself to the message? What do you write stumps?

The request, correctly I created back on page 457 , in paost #4567 , and all the necessary: "indicator, what is needed, and how exactly" - there, it's not difficult to describe everything, set out all the short and to the point, clearly and distinctly, and what was wrong in my first post, that my such a small request, for the man who understands in the code, ignored six pages, and finally "banter" me on "lights" - I write here wispy.DUPLICATE REQUEST:

(((^^^^ Good afternoon everyone. Dear programmers, please help me insert a string with the ability to specify the sound file for each Alert3.Lv1;2;3, to trigger a different sound that you specify. I myself do not know the code and programming.^^^)))

Files:
Reason: