Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1401

klub2003:
So how should it look in the end to fix the price at the moment of MA crossing?

the right thing to do is to find the previous intersection when you need it, rather than remembering the moment)

Taras Slobodyanik:

The right thing to do is to find the previous crossing when you need it, rather than remembering the moment)

At the moment of crossing, the value of MA was not the same as it became after the bar was closed. Therefore, this value can be found only at the moment of crossing.

Alexey Viktorov:

At the moment of crossing, the value of the MA was not the same as it became after the bar was closed. Consequently, this value can be found only at the moment of crossing.

Consequently, such trades cannot be checked for correctness, they will hang in air, and the user will say - MT4 is glitchy)

Good afternoon. I would like to know how to insert iCustom(0,0, "FiboBars2",38,5,2) and iCustom(0,0, "Fibo Bars_3",0,1) indicators into Expert Advisor.
I would like to kind of compare the values of these indicators with each other.
Please help https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/30284
Fibo Bars 3
Fibo Bars 3
  • www.mql5.com
Трехслойный индикатор Fibo Bars 2 создателя Ивана Корнилова

darirunu1:
Good afternoon. I would like to know how to write iCustom(0,0, "FiboBars2",38,5,2) and iCustom(0,0, "Fibo Bars_3",0,1) indicators in my Expert Advisor.
I would like to kind of compare the values of these indicators with each other.
Please help https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/30284

Do you run the two at the same time and compare

or compare what?

MakarFX:

Do you run the two at the same time and compare

Or what do you want to compare?

I will compare the colours, but first we have to understand how to prescribe it in the EA to make it work.

Here so prescribed iCustom(0,0, "FiboBars2",38,5,2) and iCustom(0,0, "Fibo Bars_3",0,1), but here it is necessary to understand buffers

Документация по MQL5: Технические индикаторы / iCustom
  • www.mql5.com
iCustom - Технические индикаторы - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Subject"

Any Questions from Beginners in MQL4" I needn't write an EA, I just need to prescribe it in an appropriate way.iCustom(0,0, "FiboBars2",38,5,2) and iCustom(0,0, "Fibo Bars_3",0,1) indicators are obvious. The only request is to understand buffers, please.

• www.mql5.com
iCustom - Технические индикаторы - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Taras Slobodyanik:

Consequently, there is no way to check the correctness of such transactions, they will hang in the air, and the user will say - MT4 is all glitchy)

And if a person writes for himself or herself?

darirunu1:

Good afternoon, we will compare colours, but first, I want to understand how to prescribe it to the Expert Advisor to make it work.

I put it this way: iCustom(0,0, "FiboBars2",38,5,2) and iCustom(0,0, "Fibo Bars_3",0,1).

iCustom(NULL,0,"FiboBars2",10,1,"номер буфера");

iCustom(NULL,0,"FiboBars_3",2,19,190,1,"номер буфера");

I hope everything is clear

darirunu1:
Subject"

Any Questions from Beginners in MQL4" I needn't write an EA, I just need to prescribe it in an appropriate way.iCustom(0,0, "FiboBars2",38,5,2) and iCustom(0,0, "Fibo Bars_3",0,1) indicators are obvious. The only request is to understand buffers, please.

And all the pros are just sitting there waiting for you to ask a simple question... Maybe you should be patient? Or try it yourself, read and find the answer.........
Reason: