Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1397

Taras Slobodyanik:

grouping pairs by either buy or sell is wrong

For example on one pair (buy) there could be a buy of the dollar and on another pair (sell) there could be a sell of the dollar.

The point of his request was this. There is a correlation between the euro and the chif, but someone will be more profitable and when the total profit + , trades are closed

MakarFX:
The point of his request was this. There is a correlation between the euro and the chif, but someone will be more profitable and when the total profit + , trades are closed
Makar bro you are the only one who understands me :) You're the only one who understands what I'm talking about.

Tenimagalon:
You're the only one who understands me :)

There are a lot of ready-made EAs for portfolio trading in the codebase - add any pair - trade as you like.

You may put as many as a dozen instruments in one portfolio.

Taras Slobodyanik:

There are a lot of ready-made EAs for portfolio trading in the codebase - add any pair - trade as you like.

You can add a dozen instruments in one portfolio.
I'm not sure why I want to write it myself, but I'm stuck with this function and I can't write it.

Tenimagalon:
You're the only one who understands me :) Not everything Makar :) namely +!!! If let's say sat will be in the negative, they can not be touched. In short, you're the only one who understood what we're talking about.

While I was writing your code I got interested myself)

MakarFX:
The point of his request was this. There is a correlation between the euro and the chif, but someone will be more profitable and when total profit + , trades are closed

This is the euro/chief cross trade

Greetings. Can you advise me please?

Is it possible to make an EA switch on the same chart where it is running an indicator, for example, a standard ishimoku?

If possible, is it possible to set parameters of lines?

Andrey Sokolov:

Greetings. Can you advise me please?

Is it possible to make an EA switch on the same chart where it is running an indicator, for example, a standard ishimoku?

And if it is possible, is it possible to set parameters of lines?

It is possible! You can clone the indicator, give it a different name and specify the desired settings.

ADD INDI

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Here is the documentationhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/chart_operations/chartindicatoradd

Hello! Please help me find an Expert Advisor or code for a very simple and popular system. If a new bar opens above the moving average we close Sell and open Buy, if a new bar opens below the moving average we close Buy and open Sell. The calculation of the lot produced by the formula in case of a loss of the lot increase by X in the case of profit we go back to the original lot! First of all, I know that there is a standard advisor in MT, I tried to remake it and eventually at the opening of zero bar I got only one operation, or opens a deal or closes it, and then I could not understand how to calculate the lot.

SanAlex:

You can clone the indicator, give it a different name and make the settings you want.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Here is the documentationhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/chart_operations/chartindicatoradd

Thank you. So this is only in mt5. If anyone knows how to add an indicator from an EA, please let me know

Reason: