Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1408

darirunu1:

So I see. I don't want FiboBars_3 in duplicate. I wanted FiboBars2.

You said you needed to compare FiboBars2 i+1 and FiboBars_3 i.

I showed you how

for 0 bar.

iCustom(_Symbol,Period(),"FiboBars_3",12,24,48,2,0,0)

and for 1 bar.

iCustom(_Symbol,Period(),"FiboBars_3",12,24,48,2,0,1)

MakarFX:

You said you needed to compare "FiboBars2" i+1 and "FiboBars_3" i

I showed you how

for 0 bar.

and for 1 bar.

Here are two pictures. In one, the parameters FiboBars2" i+1 in the other "FiboBars_3" i. Fibo levelling parameters are the same. How can they be the same if the picture shows that the values are not always the same, that is, the colours are not always the same.

Files:
101.png  99 kb
100.png  98 kb

darirunu1:

Here are two pictures.In one, the parameters FiboBars2" i+1 in the other "FiboBars_3" i. Fibo level parameters are the same.How can they be the same if the picture shows that the values are not always the same, that is, the colours are not always the same.

And how can they be the same if you have shifted i+1 ?

MakarFX:

How can they be the same if you shift i+1?

That's the whole point. you have to do it that way and then the system with two indicators works.

darirunu1:

That's the whole point. you have to do it that way and then the system with two indicators works. i'm a regular trader. i wanted to try it on a machine.

Either you don't understand what you want or you can't explain it properly.

I gave you examples of how to do it, it's up to you which parameters or which indicators to enter.

MakarFX:

Either you don't understand what you want, or you can't explain it properly.

I gave you examples of how to do it, and it's up to you to decide which parameters or which indicators to enter.

I want the chart to show

iCustom(NULL,0,"FiboBars2",45,5,"номер буфера");

и 

iCustom(NULL,0,"FiboBars_3",45,45,45,5,"номер буфера");
И когда их сигналы не совпадали по цвету открывалась сделка.

darirunu1:

I want the graph to have

1) If no shift is specified, they will always have the same colour at these values

2) The "iCustom()" function gives a numeric buffer value, not a colour

How do you want to compare them?

MakarFX:

1) If no shift is specified, they will always have the same colour at these values

2) The "iCustom()" function gives the numeric buffer value, not the colour

How do you want to compare them?

In your case, if you say the colours are the same, there is nothing to compare. In the case as you say with a shift we just compare and find differences in colours or as you say in the buffers. I'm comparing colours, Machia is comparing buffers.

darirunu1:

In your case, if you say the colours are the same, there is essentially nothing to compare. In the case of you with the shift we simply compare and find differences in colours or as you say in the buffers. I compare colours, the machine compares buffers.

For the machine to be able to compare buffers, you have to set a condition for the comparison. How do you want to compare them?

darirunu1:

In your case, if you say the colours are the same, there is essentially nothing to compare. In the case of you with the shift we simply compare and find differences in colours or as you say in the buffers. I am comparing colours, Machia is comparing buffers.

Colour is an abstract concept. Especially if you set the same colours in the indicator settings.

It is not the colours of the lines that should be compared, but their presence or absence. I.e. - the presence in the buffer of a value other than empty or zero - depends on the particular indicator.

Reason: