Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1399

Good afternoon, connoisseurs!

Help, please!

Terminal Editor has always opened like this - see screenshot 1

And now it opens like this - see screenshot 2.

Where have I violated the settings. I should make it open as before - with Toolbars, Navigator and Tools. I have to restore them every time.

Thank you!

Files:

Kedrov:

Help, please!

And now it opens like this - see screenshot 2

Where have I violated the settings. I should make it open as before - with Toolbars, Navigator and Tools. I have to restore them every time.

Thank you!

Kedrov:

Help, please!

And now it opens like this - see screenshot 2

Thank you!

There was such a glitch before. But it disappeared in some version, and I don't know what it was. I haven't reinstall anything.

Update to the latest version of the editor.

Can you please tell me if it is possible to set the histogram to be drawn from point to point rather than from zero in the basement indicator?

Сергей Таболин:

For starters, remove your spoofing and paste the code in a human way.

Sorry, didn't quite understand what I was supposed to do at first, trying to learn )))), corrected.... Thanks for the tip...

MakarFX:
Can you please tell us if it is possible to draw a histogram from point to point instead of from zero in the basement indicator?

In mql5 it is, but not in mql4. But it is possible to make a trick and draw two histograms, from zero to -N and from zero to +N

Alexey Viktorov:

In mql5 it is, but not in mql4. But it is possible to make a trick and draw two histograms, from zero to -N and from zero to +N

Thank you. The trick will not work as the window minimum will be fixed

MakarFX:
Thank you. The trick won't work as the window minimum will be fixed

Look at the Heiken Ashi indicator. It solves this problem somehow. Experiment... maybe it will work.

MakarFX:
Thanks. No trick as the window minimum will be fixed

everything works, don't get fancy

one histogram with the right colour, the second one with the background colour... everything between them is the desired "point to point".

of course it takes twice as many buffers and you don't get confused with the order (what's above / what's below)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

everything works, don't get fancy

one histogram with the right colour, the second one with the background colour... everything between them is the desired "point to point".

Of course, you need twice as many buffers and you won't get confused with the order (what's above / what's below).

What's the fantasy? What would be the minimum window in your theory?

Reason: