Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1335

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Have you checked?

Sure. You could do it by object type, but I need Trendline

Nataliia Darsavelidze:

Sure. You could do it by object type, but I want Trendline

Leave the trendline

void OnTick()
 {
   ObjectsDeleteAll(0,"autotrade ",0,OBJ_ARROW_BUY);
   ObjectsDeleteAll(0,"autotrade ",0,OBJ_ARROW_SELL);
 }

Юра Юра:

I want to sell when the price touches the upperBollinger Band and close on the middle band and buy when the price touches the lower band and close on the middle band. That's what I've prescribed:

I'm not being facetious. But I wish BOTH of you, before you ask me a question, would have searched your brain, no doubt a genius...

At least that would know how to move the mouse over the icons at the top. That he could read. And understand at least a little bit of what it says....

I'm sorry, folks. But I can't bear to look at these "PORTIONS"....

Before you open-close.... Have you even finished school?

Question for the moderators - is there an age limit?

My opinion is that THIS man is a bitter child...

How did it get on the forum?

Сергей Таболин:
How did THIS get on the forum?
A cry from the soul?

Question. I have an indicator which unfortunately does not let a certain value, for example "ROST" into its code. Can I write an advisor or an indicator which when overlaying an indicator on a chart - its data that it wrote on the chart - saves in a txt file. I understand how to save it to a file, but I don't know how to read the data from "readings of another".
Документация по MQL5: Операции с графиками / ChartIndicatorAdd
Документация по MQL5: Операции с графиками / ChartIndicatorAdd
  • www.mql5.com
ChartIndicatorAdd - Операции с графиками - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

MakarFX:
A cry from the soul?

Quite possibly ))))

So let it be the modders-admins who create a separate room for these screaming babies.... With rattles. Why not? Let them learn. Let them poke at various buttons and see what happens )))).

But only those who are not only out of kindergarten, but who have also graduated from school should be allowed on the forum....

Happy New Year to all!!!!!!!!!!

Порт-моне тв:
Question. I have an indicator which unfortunately does not let a certain value, for example "ROST" into its code. Can I write an EA or an indicator which when overlaying an indicator on a chart - its data on the chart - saves it into a txt file? I think I understand how to save it to a file, but I don't know how to read data from "readings of another".
Look at this.
Документация по MQL5: Технические индикаторы / iCustom
Документация по MQL5: Технические индикаторы / iCustom
  • www.mql5.com
iCustom - Технические индикаторы - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

MakarFX:
Take a look at this

And for MT4?

Порт-моне тв:

And for MT4?

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/indicators/icustom

iCustom - Технические индикаторы - Справочник MQL4
iCustom - Технические индикаторы - Справочник MQL4
  • docs.mql4.com
[in] input-параметры пользовательского индикатора, разделенные запятыми. Тип и порядок следования параметров должен соответствовать. Если параметры не указаны, то будут использованы значения по умолчанию.
Reason: