Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1321

Who else can help? How to make a pause in ticks or candlesticks (bars), not to fall asleep (Sleep), namely, for example, after closing a deal 100 bars do not trade, do nothing, so that the function works in the tester and on the real.
Документация по MQL5: Общие функции / Sleep
Документация по MQL5: Общие функции / Sleep
  • www.mql5.com
Функцию Sleep() нельзя вызывать из пользовательских индикаторов, так как индикаторы выполняются в интерфейсном потоке и не должны его тормозить. В функцию встроена проверка состояния флага остановки эксперта каждую 0.1 секунды.

Порт-моне тв:
Who else can help? How to make a pause in ticks or candlesticks (bars), not to fall asleep (Sleep), namely, for example, after the transaction is closed for 100 bars, not to trade, do nothing, so that the function works in the tester and in the real account.

find the last closed order in the history with your magician and symbol

the time of closing will be available for this order

find out the current time every tick and subtract this time from the found time of a closed order and compare it with what you need, even in bars - a bar has an open time and the timeframe, or just in seconds

the only problem is the first order, when determining the last closed order, if it has not been found in the history, we should return 0, i.e. 1970.01.01.

I will not write the code - it should be in the KIM functions how to find the last closed order

Igor Makanu:

find the last closed order in the history with your magician and symbol

the time of closing will be available for this order

find out the current time every tick and subtract this time from the found time of a closed order and compare it with what you need, even in bars - a bar has an open time and the timeframe, or just in seconds

the only problem is the first order, when determining the last closed order, if it has not been found in the history, we should return 0, i.e. 1970.01.01.

I will not write the code - it should be in the KIM functions how to find the last closed order

You better tell me how it works.

int WaitXBars = 100;

datetime signalTime = TimeCurrent();

if (iBarShift(NULL,0, signalTime) < 100) return; // to skip.

It won't work in the tester. And what you've written is complicated and repulsive.

Порт-моне тв:

you'd better tell me how it works.

int WaitXBars = 100;

input int WaitXBars = 100;
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
void OnStart()
{
   int WaitXBarsInSec = PeriodSeconds() * WaitXBars;
   if(TimeCurrent() - LastOrderCloseTime() > WaitXBarsinSec)
   {
      // выставим новый ордер
   }
Port mone tv:

And what you have written is complex and repulsive.

I have nothing against it, wait, maybe someone will suggest a simpler way, I suggested the most reliable way

Порт-моне тв:

you'd better tell me how it works.

int WaitXBars = 100;

your current bar is always zero
and it's always less than 100, since NULL is less than STA
you were written that you need time of last closed position
and even specified where to look

there's even a function which returns bar number, you're all set

Igor Makanu:

I have nothing against it, wait maybe someone will tell me how to make it easier, I suggested more reliable.

If possible, send me an example with the code on the deal, I have not found anything on the internet

Порт-моне тв:

If possible, send me an example of a transaction code, I can't find anything on the internet

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131859

Iurii Tokman:

your current bar is always zero
and it is always less than 100, because zero is less than CTA
you were written that you need the time of the last closed position
and even indicated where to look

there is even a function that returns the bar number, you are all set

i can't understand it. where is the number of pending bars?

Документация по MQL5: Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / Bars
  • www.mql5.com
Если указаны параметры start_time и stop_time, то функция возвращает количество баров в диапазоне дат. Если эти параметры не указаны, то функция возвращает общее количество баров. Если данные для таймсерии с указанными параметрами при вызове функции Bars() еще не сформированы в терминале, или данные таймсерии в момент вызова функции не...

Igor Makanu:

number ofwaitingbarsthen?

• www.mql5.com
Если указаны параметры start_time и stop_time, то функция возвращает количество баров в диапазоне дат. Если эти параметры не указаны, то функция возвращает общее количество баров. Если данные для таймсерии с указанными параметрами при вызове функции Bars() еще не сформированы в терминале, или данные таймсерии в момент вызова функции не...

Порт-моне тв:
I don't understand, what is thenumber of bars towait for?

your example already says
only the time needs to be changed

Reason: