Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1318

Aleksei Stepanenko:

I don't understand, where does the loop end?

It's supposed to be the last element of the array. No?

And then do a check for inequality.

Then there will be no surprises of going outside the array

If you don't mind, go to https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/357558

It's all there in detail.

Array out of range in Нужна Помощь
  • www.mql5.com
Приветствую Всех ! Заранее всем спасибо...

MakarFX:

No error, with optimisation from 01.12.2016 to today

I have an error. What can it be from ? Not even a minute of optimisation .... What can be done ?

Aliaksei Karalkou:

I have an error. What can it be from ? Not even a minute of optimisation .... What can I do ?

stack overflow

I would clean the tester folder.

Also try running it with "/portable" and retest.

Array out of range in need of help
Go to https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/357558 if you have any problems
  • www.mql5.com
Приветствую Всех ! Заранее всем спасибо...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

That's the spirit :)

Powder?

Not powder, a first-class disability after 1.5 months in a coma...

I'm writing an EA using MQL5 OOP implementation, the CExpert class has a virtual Processing function, the documentation says that this function will be called on every tick if the every_tick = true flag was passed when creating the CExpert object. Will the Processing function be called on every tick if I redefine it in my class? Could you please tell me

mrostrich:
I'm writing EA using OOP-implementation of MQL5, CExpert class has a virtual function Processing. The documentation says that this function will be called at every tick, if the every_tick = true flag was passed when creating CExpert object. Will the Processing function be called on every tick if I redefine it in my class? Could you please tell me

If such a question arises, it means that it is too early to solve such a problem, you need to learn the basics. But now, instead of the evil me, some kind people will come and calmly explain everything.

And I'll just ask - have you looked at what is going on in this method at all?

Looking for a function to search a directory for a file using a mask, the search should go through all subdirectories, the function should return an array with the full path of the file. Please share such a function.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
Looking for a function to search the directory of a file by mask, the search should be in all subdirectories, the function should return an array with the full path to the file. Please share such a function.

No, but it's interesting to write. If they don't and you're too lazy to do it yourself, you're welcome to do it, just specify the masking format.

Aleksey Mavrin:

No, but it's interesting to write. If they don't, and you're too lazy to do it yourself, you're welcome to apply, but specify the masking format.

What do you mean"masking format "? As usual, for example "*.csv", separately specify the directory to start the search.

Reason: