Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 470

Mickey Moose:

Yes, write it down, because I can't figure out what they want me to do here.

I was thrown back to your profile - to that page where only you have your screenshots displayed. Naturally, apart from the links that didn't work for me, there was nothing else there.

Now the site has not been accessible for some time. It was 404 Not found at all. After restoring it, now I can normally follow your link - to the image, not to your profile.

Artyom Trishkin:

It took me to your profile, to the page where only you have your screenshots displayed. Naturally, apart from the links that didn't work for me, there was nothing else there.

The site's been down for a while now. It was 404 Not found at all. After restoring it, now I can normally follow your link - to the image, not to your profile.

I see, so how does recognising such sites look like?

So that I run the script and it immediately throws me to a similar one.

(Of course, if it can do the job, you can put anything you want in there).

Mickey Moose:

I see, so how does detecting such areas look like?

So that I can run the script and it immediately takes me to a similar site?

(of course, if it's up to the task, you can put anything in there)

Take a look. It might help.

Do I understand correctly that when you switch timeframes, the indicators reset?

Roman Sharanov:
Do I understand correctly that when you switch timeframes, the indicators are reloaded?

The indicator is deleted, it is restarted.

Artyom Trishkin:

Have a look. Might help.

Thank you, I'll try to use it for myself.

Trailing in EA works on all currencies/commodities, BUT:

SILVER,H1: invalid stoploss for OrderModify function

Please advise where to look?

Igor Golieniev:

Trailing in EA works on all currencies/commodities, BUT:

SILVER,H1: invalid stoploss for OrderModify function

Please tell me where to look.

Before sending an order for modification, print the stoploss value and visually check if it is possible to set this value manually in the terminal

Vladimir Zubov:

Before sending a modification order, print the stoploss value and see if it is possible to set this value manually in the terminal

No . Outputs a two digit decimal value like 15.11. What can I do?

Good afternoon to everyone who cares!

I'm an advanced user. But I don't write that often. That's why. I can't keep up with some innovations. And sometimes I just forget things.

Please help me with one question. I can't remember one thing.

Here's the situation. I've defined extern variables. I've defined many of them. 20 variables.They are displayed in the input menu of the program, when you attach this program to the chart.

Here's the question. I can't remember. How do I separate blocks of these variables with comments? In the input menu. For example:

This is a block on changing MA variables (comment)

Period MA

Setting method MA

Price MA

This is a block on changing MACD variables (comment)

This is a block on changing BB variables (comment)

It seems that before I entered such comments with code comment function.That is, I used to write // or /* */. But now it doesn't work.

Reason: