Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 942

Artyom Trishkin:

Is HighBuffer[] not zero in size?

It's an indicator buffer... How can I check what size it is?

Yevhenii Levchenko:

It's an indicator buffer... How can I check what size it is?

ArraySize()

But if it's an indicator buffer, and if it's correctly defined, the terminal subsystem manages its size itself.

You probably just misidentified it as a buffer.

Artyom Trishkin:

ArraySize()

But if it's an indicator buffer, and if it's correctly defined, the terminal subsystem manages its size itself.

Most likely, you just misidentified it as a buffer.

In the next thread there's all the code... There's the beginning of initialization and everything... Seems to have done everything right. The access seems to be there, but it's kind of crooked. It is OK in one case and not in another. And it turns out that it draws a chart with gaps.

There's not much there :)

I'm interested in some software (approach) - how can I view (generate) reports from the statement of a detailed trading report from the terminal - to build, for example, charts, dependencies, timelines - when it's mostly losses, when it's profits, anything else useful to display...

recommend which one and where to download it or links...

Roman Shiredchenko:

I'm interested in some software (approach) - how can I view (generate) reports from the statement of a detailed trading report from the terminal - to build, for example, charts, dependencies, time frames - when it's mostly losses, when it's profits, anything else useful to display...

recommend which one and where to download it or links...

look in@fxsaber's code, he has created a statement somewhere, maybe in the virtual tester's thread

I've made a relatively simple EA. There is absolutely no profit in the tester. No profit at all. Total profit - 0. I have only losses. However, I have traded on the demo account and have made profits. How is it possible?

Igor Makanu:

Look in@fxsaber's codes, there was a state formation somewhere, maybe in the virtual tester's topic

thanks...

Igor Makanu:

Look in@fxsaber's codes, there was a state formation somewhere, maybe in the virtual tester's topic

I'm interested in processing (filtering) it to form statistics, for example, by time - when losses, when profits, etc...

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Made a relatively simple advisor. There's absolutely no profit in the tester. None at all. Total profit - 0. I have only losses. However, I have traded on the demo account and have made profits. How is it possible?

Congratulations!!! You found another bug in the terminal. Urgent write to Service Desk with a request to deal with and fix the bug!

And with the demo - translate to a real - trades and trade the whole cutlet!

Roman Shiredchenko:

Congratulations!!! You have found another bug in the terminal. URGENTLY write to service-desk to figure it out and fix the bug!!!

And with a demo - translate it to real - trade and trade the whole cutlet!

What real? The robot is unprofitable on the demo :)

Is there such a problem? Or are you joking?
Reason: