Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1225

Artyom Trishkin:

When transferring sl/tp, the value of the minimum offset of these levels from the price (StopLevel) must be taken into account.

For the current symbol:

I.e., the stoploss setting level must not be closer to the price than the specified value. If the value is zero, this does not mean there is no stop level. It indicates that the value is floating and a minimum of two spread values should be used. This is for forex. For exchange - check with your broker how their server is set up.

There is a problem in FORTS where there is no stop loss. But there is a price step.

Alexey Viktorov:

There's a problem on FORTS where there is no stopgap. But there is a price step.

I see. I hadn't considered...

Alexey Viktorov:

Look carefully at the tool specification.

Ahhhh, got it. The tick size is 10... And I used the point:
double sl               = PositionGetDouble(POSITION_PRICE_OPEN)-SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_POINT);  // Stop Loss позиции

You should:

double sl               = PositionGetDouble(POSITION_PRICE_OPEN) - SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE); 

Thank you, Alexey!

Good day to all.

Can you tell me how to get the value of the last maximum and minimum from the buffer?

Buffer1[i]=  iMA(Symbol(), per01, per02, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, index1+1);

Thank you in advance.

Top2n:

Hello!!!

1. There is an array of values - 500 MA for each bar

How can we calculate the resulting harnesses?:

- When changing direction ?

Advised to dive into Kohonen Maps, well, I could not figure it out!

If you're too lazy to sort out the formulas, a tip: knots are related to "horizontal volumes" but weighted by depth. It goes something like this.
They(nodes) are basically close to "how often price has been level".

Hello, I have an EA in ex4 format.

I want to add to it to close trades by a set loss, but ex4 cannot be edited.

Is it possible to write a second EA from which the first one can be called and add closing trades to it?

Maybe there are some other options?

The Meta Editor has stopped working, giving an error. Please advise what to do.

Hello. There is a need to write a trading robot (I don't want to do it myself). Can you advise me where I can find a person who would do this? Of course, this person must have positive references, etc.

max:

Hello. There is a need to write a trading robot (I don't want to do it myself). Can you advise me where I can find a person who would do this? Of course, this person must have positive references, etc.

Here Freelance

Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
  • www.mql5.com
Готовый индикатор согласно статье https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/8184 . Заключение из статьи для объема слов Понятиям тренд и флэт можно не только дать четкое и полное определение, но и сравнить степень трендовости инструментов между собой, а так же степень трендовости инструмента на разных масштабах. Подобный анализ позволяет полнее судить о...

for (int i;i>10;i++){

OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES){

if OrderTakeProfit()<0.5 ;continue;

a=a+1;

if a>0:

Alert("Hello, your profit is", OrderTakeProfit());}

Hello, where the implication begins returns - 'if' - semicolon expected Please answer solution.

Reason: