Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 80

Hi all, could you please tell me how to make my terminal on a remote desktop to use the memory of my terminal, i.e. the downloaded quotes on my native computer? as the remote one has very little memory!

MONTE_CRISTO:
Hi all, can you please tell me how to make my terminal on a remote desktop use the memory of my terminal, i.e. the downloaded quotes on my home computer? as the remote one has very little memory!

If you send a quote in real time, then both terminals will work without shutting down.

Answer my question - why do I need both terminals instead of one, i.e. just the one that is not on the remote desktop?

naravat:
Hello Dear forum users, When I create a simple Expert Advisor, I get an error! Please tell me the reason.

In lines 40, 48, 54 instead of

return;

make it

return(0);

MONTE_CRISTO:
Hi all, can you please tell me how to make my terminal on a remote desktop use the memory of my terminal, i.e. the downloaded quotes on my home computer? as the remote one has very little memory!
I can install an EA on a remote computer, then disable it and make it work on my home computer but with the terminal off because electricity is expensive

Renat Akhtyamov:

If a quote is transmitted in real time, then both terminals will work without shutting down.

Answer the question - why do we need both terminals and not just one, i.e. just the one that is not on the remote desktop?

i took the cpu to optimise bot parameters on my PC, i can't optimise it for 3 days! how can i do that i can use downloaded quotes on my PC (i need the memory for quotes on the remote PC)

MONTE_CRISTO:

i took the wps to optimise the bot parameters on my computer, it is not possible because it can not withstand a 3-day optimisation! how to make my remote computer can use the downloaded quotes on my desktop (because there is not enough memory on the remote desktop)

only the combat version of the expert is installed on the wpc

The Expert Advisor needs to be pre-optimised on any other computer.

MONTE_CRISTO:
Hi all, can you please tell me how to make my terminal on a remote desktop use the memory of my terminal, i.e. the downloaded quotes on my native computer? as the remote one has very little memory!

Reduce by several times the number of optimization parameters.

MONTE_CRISTO:

I rented a WPZ to optimize bot parameters on my PC, it is not possible because it cannot handle 3 days optimization! How can I use downloaded quotes on my PC (I need the memory capacity for downloaded quotes on my remote PC)?

Have you tried such a trick?

Welcome toMQL5 Cloud Network!

Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Заработать деньги, продавая мощности своего компьютера для сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network

MONTE_CRISTO:

i took the wps to optimize the settings for the bots on my computer can not work because it can not withstand a 3-day optimization! how to make my remote computer can use the downloaded quotes on my desktop (because not enough memory due to downloaded quotes on the remote desktop)

It's like you have it all backwards :-)

As already said above, you should only take a UPU for a trading robot. Any UPU has very limited computing resources (CPU/memory/disk), but it works 24/7 and pings faster than a home computer.

And to connect the drive local (in the sense of your home computer) to the UPU is a 5 penny task for novice administrator. And you can provide this very drive at a rate of the UPU, that is, it was always available, and all 24 hours for 7 days? And the speed of exchange will of course be limited to the outgoing channel.

Actually, it's usually the reverse task - to connect (share) a UPU drive to the local machine.

1. I'm making an expert on my own, the number of parameters is 20, so I don't have to think.

2. Run optimization by all parameters on all the history, so as not to think.

3. Optimization is dead in three days; I buy a VPS to avoid thinking.

4. VPS has a hard memory limit, - I write in the forum, not to think.

Reason: