Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 73

Irina Tarakanova:
Hello, I am a signal seller, I would like to know how you can promote your signals so that people will subscribe to them?

Hello, there is a filter for that, by which you will be found if the signal is worthy of being found.)

People help please.mtCatrader 4 is not working,says no connection.Internet connection is fine,check the box on the Windows firewall,no antivirus,and still no connection.What to do?

spartak1972:

People help please.mtCatrader 4 is not working,says no connection.Internet connection is fine,check the box on the Windows firewall,no antivirus,and still no connection.What to do?

Go to your brokerage company and ask them about the servers that belong to them, with which there is no connection.

Can you tell me if there is any way to disable emails in the MT4 "terminal" window? I don't want to receive any messages from the broker at all.

Can you tell me if the visualisation is not displayed in the tester (build 1065) - can this be fixed?

Please help.
I wanted to calculate profit in pips in the tester report, because it is more convenient to perform statistical analysis of trades.
I don't understand how spread is taken into account when calculating profit (in dollars) in the tester.
For some positions it is not taken into account, for others it is counted in both directions, for others it is counted once.
There are 2500 orders in total and 4 types of divergences: 11p - BUY only, 0p - both BUY and SELL, 4p - BUY only, -1p - SELL only.
Basically, there are zeros, more than 2000 orders.
How does the tester do that and how does it correlate to how an Expert Advisor would work in a real account?
Tester settings
Table of orders

MikeZv:

Please help.
I wanted to calculate profit in pips in the tester report, because it is more convenient to perform statistical analysis of trades.
I don't understand how spread is taken into account when calculating profit (in dollars) in the tester.
For some positions it is not taken into account, for others it is counted in both directions, for others it is counted once.
There are 2500 orders in total and 4 types of divergences: 11p - BUY only, 0p - both BUY and SELL, 4p - BUY only, -1p - SELL only.
Basically, there are zeros, more than 2000 orders.
How does the tester do that and how does it correlate to how an Expert Advisor would work in a real account?

You do not put swap in anything? You shouldn't.

this question

when I send an order in an EA, I assign a comment to it, but if a stop/stop is triggered, on one terminal my comment is just added to [sl]/[tp], but on the other terminal it is changed to [sl]/[tp], what could be the problem?

Dmitry Melnichenko:

this question

when I send an order in an EA, I assign a comment to it, but if a stop/stop is triggered, on one terminal my comment is just added to [sl]/[tp], but on the other terminal it is changed to [sl]/[tp], what could be the problem?

Fucked up DC.

Vitalie Postolache:

Don't you put swap into anything? You shouldn't.

What does swap have to do with testing?
Reason: