Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 263

Vladislav Boyko #:
Oh, ok, that might be where I have run into the wall. Thank you

Dave #: Yes, I have checked the code base but have found nothing in there that lets you know how to draw a trendline on the actual indicator's values instead of price in the main window. Its proving for me to be quite difficult. I can get it close but only using time which is not on the actual value of the main or signal values . Thank you though for trying to help.

Object Functions - MQL4 Reference

Code Base

MACD_Divergence

Scriptor, 2008.01.17 09:35

Indicator MACD Divergence.

Code Base

FX5_MACD_Divergence

Hazem, 2007.06.14 09:29

This is another flavour of the original divergence indicator. It detects divergence between price and MACD indicator and gives Buy or Sell signals according to the divergence type.

Code Base

MACD Divergence

Alain Verleyen, 2013.08.09 08:47

This indicator will plot divergence lines on the MACD indicator and will give buy and sell signal by displaying green and red arrows.
  • docs.mql4.com

Hi, I am using M2 Pro Mac mini, but it cannot open the MT4 application.
It works on my M1 Mac, can anyone help me? thanks

Can someone please convert this old Renko indicator into the new (600 build)version?

Thanks in advance!

Files:

@Manny Sanchez #: Can someone please convert this old Renko indicator into the new (600 build)version?
  • Usually people who cannot code do not receive free help on this forum, although it could happen if you are lucky. Be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.
MQL5 Code Base
MQL5 Code Base
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5 Source Code Library for MetaTrader 5

Fernando Carreiro #:
  • Usually people who cannot code do not receive free help on this forum, although it could happen if you are lucky. Be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Hello Fernando,

I would love to learn programing, but for now I will try to hire someone from the Freelance section.

Thanks for your respond!

I'm having trouble with a third party risk calculator ' **removed by moderator** '

I am unable to execute trades. I have spoken with the app company and my broker, no problems there.

The only way i can execute a trade, is deleting the calculator off the page, reload the page and the add calculator.

Any suggestions??

@wembley2020 #: I'm having trouble with a third party risk calculator '**removed by moderator**' I am unable to execute trades. I have spoken with the app company and my broker, no problems there. The only way i can execute a trade, is deleting the calculator off the page, reload the page and the add calculator. Any suggestions??

We do not provide support for external services or products.

• If you have bought a product elsewhere and you are having problems with it, we can not help you.
  • If you are having problems and your product uses any form of built in licensing outside of MQL Market, we can not help you.
  • We can not help if you have issues with your broker.
  • To solve a problem mentioned above, you have to contact the external party itself.

Hi there,

Not new to trading, but new to programming. Hope I'm in the right section here!

I'm trying to create a MQL4 bot. I think I'm making pretty good progress, but at the moment I'm stuck at 2 errors. An " '}' - unexpected end of program and '{' - unbalanced parentheses. I've tried tried multiple commands and multiple curly braces, but the errors aren't gone.

Will add the file to this comment, if that works.

I would be happy if you have any suggestions to keep me going.

Thanks in advance!

Files:

Tom Verkuijl #Not new to trading, but new to programming. Hope I'm in the right section here! I'm trying to create a MQL4 bot. I think I'm making pretty good progress, but at the moment I'm stuck at 2 errors. An " '}' - unexpected end of program and '{' - unbalanced parentheses. I've tried tried multiple commands and multiple curly braces, but the errors aren't gone. Will add the file to this comment, if that works. I would be happy if you have any suggestions to keep me going.

Then, please stop using ChatGPT or other such tools to generate your code.

The code you provide has many errors, not just unbalanced parenthesis.

Reason: