Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 207

In the documentation I read that if a deeper history is pumped or history gaps have been filled, then prev_calculated will be set to zero, but there is no mention that rates_total can decrease.

Is it ok if rates_total decreases?

2020.06.26 23:23:10.406 WW_Semi_V1 GBPNZD,M1: -9856- prev_calculated: 71073  rates_total: 71074
2020.06.26 23:46:01.601 WW_Semi_V1 GBPNZD,M1: -9856- prev_calculated: 0  rates_total: 70969

Nauris Zukas:

In the documentation I read that if a deeper history is pumped or history gaps have been filled, then prev_calculated will be set to zero, but there is no mention that rates_total can decrease.

Is it ok if rates_total decreases?

Normal.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
That's fine.

I see, thank you!

Hello, Help me understand why I can't compile the EA. I have it written, but I'm not sure if it's correct.

int start
{
if(OrdersTotal()==0);
{
if(Bid>MODE_SMA);
{
OrderSend (Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,0.1,Ask,3,Bid-150*Point,Bid+150*Point,clrRed);
}
if(Ask<MODE_SMA);
{
OrderSend (Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,0.1,Ask,3,Bid-150*Point,Bid+150*Point,clrBlue);
}
}
return(INIT_SUCCEEDED) ;
}

When dragging the SL and TP levels, it happens that the loss/profit size is covered by the candles and cannot be read:

Can this information be set to be displayed at the right edge of the chart?

Nikita Semenov:

When dragging the SL and TP levels, it happens that the loss/profit size is covered by the candles and cannot be read:

Can this information be set to be displayed at the right edge of the chart?

Uncheck the "Chart on top" box

Artyom Trishkin:
Uncheck "Schedule on top".
It is deactivated.

Hello developers! Here rejoiced to such a free good, but in vain, the script does not update automatically, wrote to the author, no answer, in general, possible refinement and in what price will it cost?

turser89:
Hello developers! Here rejoiced to such a free good, but in vain, the script is not updated automatically, wrote to the author, no answer, in general, possible refinement and in what price will cost?

with edits it will work as an indicator and update automatically

Hello, I received this message
(We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure designed to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
No action is required from you at this time. Please wait until the verification process is completed. Until then the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
We apologize for the inconvenience).
And my account has been inaccessible for a month.
Anyone can help me
Reason: