Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 162

Hello colleagues, here's a question:

how many buffers can the indicator display on the chart?

Andrii Djola:

how many buffers can the indicator display on the chart?

a lot...
I recently made an indicator for 48 buffers.

Andrii Djola:

How many buffers can an indicator display on a chart?

512 for sure, I haven't tried more)

Thank you!

Hi all. Gentlemen help to solve a problem. I have checked it in the OnInit function and if I don't find it, it will be removed from chart. When I open the terminal, I put the indicator on the chart, it is checked and works, but after restarting the terminal, the indicator called out that there is no license and is deleted from the chart. Why is it always negative on start although license is correct?
In OnInit() is the following code
PHP code:
if(!Checkpoint())In
{
Alert("Invalid license contact author");In
ChartIndicatorDelete(0,0,"Indinam");
}
else
{
Comment("Registered to ",AccountName());
}B

At the very end of the code there are 2 functions
string ArrayToHex(uchar &arr[],int count=-1)
{}
bool Checkpoint()
{}

Alexander Mikryukov:
Hi all. Gentlemen help solve the problem.

When starting, no connection to the server - no account data, no market data...

How do I force an update? I have terminal 1170 build and meta-editor 1601.

And where can I find the update log anyway?

I read lines from a file and write to another file. Both csv.

There are service characters (BOM apparently) at the beginning of the original file. How do I get rid of it so I don't have to write it to a new file?

п»ї

Good afternoon,

Can someone tell me if there is an option in MT4 to see the minimum value of funds in an account over a certain period of time? (I mean, I have a certain balance, I opened a position and in the process of price changes, while the transaction is open balance remains unchanged, but the amount of funds changes, that's just interested in how to see the minimum value to which they fell).

I am interested in the minimum value to which it was reduced. Thank you in advance.

I want to see the code of indicator (MQL4) with DRAW_COLORLINE, because I can't make one line colored without using several buffers. I want to see the working variants, but I can't find them in kodobase and in the end there is a colored indicator from MQL, but they made it based on additional buffers. How does DRAW_COLORLINE work in MQL4? The fact that MQL4 accepts DRAW_COLORLINE is strange, but it is not present in MQL4 documentation

Стили рисования - Константы индикаторов - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL4
Стили рисования - Константы индикаторов - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL4
  • docs.mql4.com
При создании пользовательского индикатора можно указать один из 6 типов рисования (способа отображения на главном окне графика или в подокне графика), значения которых указаны в списке стилей рисования. В одном...
Reason: