Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 9

Renat Akhtyamov:

Does it work for you? It doesn't for me.

I tried it in mt5 - it's exactly the same.

spoiltboy:

Does it work for you? It doesn't for me.

I tried it in mt5 - it's exactly the same.

You don't need a returnee...

Is "auto-trade" pressed?

spoiltboy:

The Comment() and Alert()functions work the same in the graph and in the tester.

What am I doing wrong?

Well, how did you find out that they work differently than the print, with unchanged text on the output? Especially Comment(), which, if the text is not changed, will hang on the chart all the time. Even after removing the EA, before changing the TF, in the case of your code.

My variant doesn't work for you either, when there are guaranteed ticks per symbol?

Taras Slobodyanik:

the retournee is not needed for sure...

Is "auto-trade" pressed?

The Expert Advisor is not trading, it does not care about this button.

Hello. Can you please tell me how to find the CCI value when it is plotted from the MACD reading?

drone14:

Hello. Can you please tell me how to find the CCI value when it is plotted from the MACD reading?

iCustom can help you.
iCustom - Технические индикаторы - Справочник MQL4
  • docs.mql4.com

Vitalie Postolache:

So how do you figure out that they work differently than print, with unchanged text in the output? Especially Comment(), which, if the text is not changed, will hang on the chart all the time. Even after removing the EA, before changing the TF, in the case of your code.

My variant doesn't work for you either, when there are guaranteed ticks per symbol?

Greetings. Try it on your own, if it's not difficult. Does it work for you?

spoiltboy:
Greetings. Try it on your own, if it's not too much trouble. Is it working for you?
I was looking in the wrong log.

spoiltboy:
(I was looking at the wrong magazine.
))

Hello. I want to collect price statistics for certain time periods. Fix maximum/minimum prices in time intervals "from before". Problem with the implementation. The iHigh and iLow functions only work with predefined timeframes (1, 5, 15, 30...), while I need to take the timeframes I find convenient.

• Can I specify my own timeframes in the iHigh and iLow functions? And if so, what should I do, for example, to take values from 10:00 to 15:00 every day? I think I need to make a timeframe array and run it through a loop. If not, correct me.
  • Can the resulting prices be written to a file via FileOpen?
Thank you for your help.

Reason: