Recipes for increasing revenue from the sale of Signals - page 8

evillive:

This one still has a long way to go, he's only been trading for 3 weeks and already has 2 subscribers, more if he survives. Too bad he's closing late, not picking up what he could.

I gave the link to the wrong signal by accident. I was referring to this unlucky guy.

lob32371:
I gave the link to the wrong signal by accident. That's the unlucky guy I was referring to.
What is it about this signal that should attract attention? Well, the man registered his signal, it at the beginning may not stand out from all the others. The time of operation is not long and the profit (as they say) is too large for a month. And who and how defines the risk/profit ratio? They do not advertise it themselves so there are no subscribers.

If you were to do this kind of research, you would see that this signal differs from most with subscribers only in the fact that it does not have these very subscribers for some reason.

Even jahalniks find their "victims". This one is empty. The task is not to find out the reasons. Just to state the fact that every rule has exceptions.

So, looks like I'm done digging the subject. Judging by the feedback, no one is interested in it (and I've answered a lot of questions myself) although I've backed it up with code/data. Much more eager toget to the front page of the Market. That's probably how it should be.

If anyone wants to help, register an account at MQL5.com on the left email address and send me the data in my personal message. I can't register myself for the second day for reasons I don't understand.

lob32371:

If you were to do this kind of research, you would see that this signal differs from most with subscribers only in the fact that it does not have these very subscribers for some reason.

Even jahalniks find their "victims". This one is empty. The task is not to find out the reasons. Just to state the fact that every rule has exceptions.

So, looks like I'm done digging the subject. Judging by the feedback, no one is interested in it (and I've answered a lot of questions myself) although I've backed it up with code/data. Much more eager toget to the front page of the Market. That's probably how it should be.

You shouldn't think so, the thread is very interesting and most importantly - relevant. Keep it up! If we manage to get the balance line to be taken into account in calculations and forget about the balance line or if we do not show this balance line as harmful, it will be great! It would immediately diminish the number of graspers.

yosuf:
You shouldn't think so, it's a very interesting and, most importantly, up-to-date thread. Keep up the good work! And if you manage to get people to take the equity line in calculations, and forget about the balance line, or do not show the balance line at all, as it would be harmful, then it will be great! The number of raiders would decrease immediately.
It would be good if the tester specified equity in addition to each position close also on each bar of the period being tested!

Подмена торговой истории счета на историю соответствующего Сигнала.
ИНСТРУКЦИЯ.

Поместить этот файл в папку Include и добавить в СВОЙ исходник:
#include <SignalStatement.mqh>

В СВОЕМ исходнике заменить соответствующие Orders-функции на S._Orders-функции (проще всего Автозаменой (Ctrl + H)).
В СВОЕМ исходнике заменить соответствующие Account-функции на S._Account-функции (проще всего Автозаменой (Ctrl + H)).

В терминале Сервис Настройки -> Советники -> поставить галочку 'Разрешить WebRequest для следующих URL:'
Добавить в список следующие адреса:
  https://www.mql5.com
  https://login.mql5.com
The converted History Draw, fromHistoryOnGraph, GetAccountGain and P4L_OrderHistory are attached for illustration purposes.

Locks allow you to mask a shitty trade with a beautiful balance curve. And it is this curve that subscribers fall for on Signals.
So the lock is not a bad misleading tool in Signals. It may be similar on PAMMs. But not all of them. Sometimes, the balance curve is not shown at all replacing it with equity.

Immediately a thought spun in my head: "Is there an antidote? And, eureka, there is, and a very simple one!
I do not know of such a feature in any other service. It can easily show the balance curve of locked strategies based only on the statements, in which the lock does not introduce additional confusion. And therefore it does not give us additional opportunity to cheat subscribers.

On the other hand, to cheat subscribers is to attract to the servcis and the entire infrastructure in general. Where one is burned, there are two and three. Profits don't smell for many.

Intermediaries have been good at misleading subscribers so far too. No margin information is broadcast and in no way reflected in the main indicator of subscription decision making - the balance curve.
But then again, does the service need foolproofing if the question is not only answered by subscribers?

lob32371:
Всего сигналов: 906
Всего подписчиков: 4232
Суммарно они платят: $47062.05

Сумма всех средств подписчиков: $5 660 240
This was the data as of 19.11.2014 , the situation as of 25.11.2014:
Всего сигналов: 957
Всего подписчиков: 4095
Суммарно они платят: $43473.31

Сумма всех средств подписчиков: $5 975 839

ZaPutina2:
Locks allow to disguise shitty trading with a nice balance curve. And it is this curve that subscribers rely on in Signals.
Therefore locke is not a bad misleading tool in Signals. It may be similar on PAMMs. But not all of them. Sometimes, the balance curve is not shown at all replacing it with equity.

Immediately a thought spun in my head: "Is there an antidote? And, eureka, there is, and a very simple one!
I do not know of such a feature in any other service. It can easily show the balance curve of locked strategies based only on the statements, in which the lock does not introduce additional confusion. And therefore it does not give us additional opportunity to cheat subscribers.

On the other hand, to cheat subscribers is to attract to the servcis and the entire infrastructure in general. Where one is burned, there are two and three. Profits don't smell for many.

Intermediaries have been good at misleading subscribers so far too. No margin information is broadcast and in no way reflected in the main indicator of subscription decision making - the balance curve.
But then again, does the service need foolproofing if it's not just the subscribers who answer the question?

One-sided judgement, just to judge...

You offer your own profitable strategy in signals, I'm sure many subscribers will switch to you, but for now it's just a pathetic attempt at anti-advertising.

By the way, the ability to subscribe new users to the signal is blocked at a certain level of drawdown, so there is a certain protection. And the funds show the trading methods at a glance, without even looking at the trading history tab of this signal provider.

Only those who can not read the rules or do not want to get burned, the truth is that they are the majority, but who is to blame...

Reason: