Making money on forex is impossible

Systematic and stable earnings in forex are not possible. Trying to trade forex is playing with a negative mathematical expectation followed by a guaranteed loss.
This statement is based on the results of the tests. The tests were conducted by the program. Its task was to select the timeframe, the set of indicators and entry/exit points.
Let everyone draw their own conclusions.

Debugger:
These are simply unbiased test results and nothing more. It is up to you to draw your own conclusions. If you manage to do this consistently month after month year after year, then you are a super trader.

So, it is possible, but only for super traders? How do they cope with negative MO?

Debugger:
Systematic and stable earnings in forex are not possible. Trying to trade forex is playing with a negative mathematical expectation followed by a guaranteed loss.
This statement is based on the results of the tests. The tests were conducted by the program. Its task was to select the timeframe, the set of indicators and entry/exit points.
Conclusions everyone has to draw for himself.
The tests are not a waste of time, we are going online, looking for the kpd ... Let the software look for online efficiencies ... )))

tara:

So it is possible, but only for super merchants? How on earth do they deal with negative MO?

easily... :-))) with the help of inexorable time...

Debugger:
Let everyone draw conclusions for himself.

The program that has conducted the tests was created by a man. This person has put his own understanding into it. And the machine calculated according to the program. The test has shown that with such an understanding, the following unequivocal conclusion must be drawn:"it's impossible to make systematic and stable profit on Forex. That is all...

And this has to be understood when making such statements.

With a different understanding there will be a different result.

avtomat:

The programme that ran the tests was created by a human being. This person put his understanding into it. And the machine calculated according to the program. The test has shown that with such an understanding the following conclusion must be unambiguous:"The system and stable earnings at Forex market is not possible". That is all...

And this has to be understood when making such statements.

With a different understanding there will be a different result.

Let's do not get bogged down. I just shared the results. I understand no one has ever done anything like that, and the standard tester is not designed for that.

By the way, the main task of the neuro-geneticalgorithm was to form a stable trading system.

Debugger:
Let's not get bogged down. I was just sharing the results. I understand no one has ever done anything like this, and the standard tester is not designed for it.

and how can a program replace a brain...? the point ?

a year, two, three - see through it... what programme will bring it down... :-)))

Debugger:
Let's not get all worked up. I was just sharing the results. I take it no one has ever done anything like this, and the standard tester is not designed for it.

Awesome. And this is the test you did https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/152354/page3#980354 ? To claim such nonsense? Like it's impossible to make money ....

Just because you don't know and/or don't know how, doesn't mean everyone is the same )))

Debugger:
Let's not get all worked up. I was just sharing the results. I understand no one has ever done anything like this, and the standard tester is not designed for it.

So what's the hit-and-run got to do with it? It's not a hit-and-run. This is the basics, the basis of experimental research in any field of human knowledge.

Prival:

Amazing. And this is the test you did https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/152354/page3#980354 ? To claim such nonsense? Like it's impossible to make money ....

Just because you don't know and/or don't know how, doesn't mean everyone is the same )))

This information is for public access, and what everyone will do with it is their own business: take it into account or drool in hysterics, banging their heads against the wall.
Reason: