MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 161

EVladMih:

I have only found a mention of the Simple Panel in this thread

Can you tell me where to read the description?

This is an example of using the standard library, taken from Five. Read it here https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/standardlibrary/controls

stringo:
This is an example of using the standard library, taken from Five. Read it here https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/standardlibrary/controls

Thanks, but I don't get it - if it's an example, what to do with it? Or is it only for programmers? Then why do they put it in the default package for everyone?

EVladMih:
Thank you, but I don't understand - if it's an example, what do you do with it? Or is it just for programmers? Then why stick it in the default package for everyone?

Because one day you are a trader, and the next day you are a programmer ;)

artmedia70:
Because one day you are a trader and the next day you are a programmer ;)

Artyom, I don't think at least 20% of traders will become programmers in the next ten years ;)

And if it's purely for programmers, they could take this example elsewhere... on the website.

EVladMih:

Artyom, I don't think at least 20% of traders will become programmers in the next ten years ;)

And if it's purely for programmers, they could take this example elsewhere... On the website.

Vladimir. Oh, man, it's always been like that. There have always been example folders in all versions of the terminals. Why only now was the need to "accidentally" notice them born? ;)

artmedia70:
Why just now the need to "accidentally" notice them was born? ;)

I don't know, Comrade Major.) Do I really need it? I've noticed now, and thank God - IMHO we must not discuss it, but the fact that without a half-litre you can't understand what kind of a beast it is and why it's needed there.

Put yourself in the shoes of a person who opened the terminal for the first time and remember that at least 90% of non-programmers on this forum are people who don't live like you do. Proceed on this basis - I think it's more correct than to ask why someone does not know such specific tricks.

By the way, even on your link I did not understand what to do with this example (I wrote about it above) - there's no panel description, only information about classes. Logically, if this thing is set for all, then at least a search on the off-site should produce a page with a Simple Panel. No?

Nemser:

The "New window" function in the MetaEditor still doesn't work properly!

The second window appears, but both windows show the same thing. If you scroll the code in one window, it scrolls in the second window as well.

Although this function is needed to work in one file, but in different places. So you don't have to jump back and forth through the code.

Please fix it.

artmedia70:
There can be two opinions on this matter. It would be better to make it possible to "fix" scrolling. Then, depending on whether scrolling is fixed in both windows or not, there will be an effect/no effect of scrolling in one of the windows on scrolling in the other window.

did this feature appearor how can it be fixed?

it's become very uncomfortable!

how to solve this problem

Problem Signature:
Problem event name: APPCRASH
Application Name: terminal.exe
Application version: 4.0.0.765
Application time stamp: 00a66a00
Error Module Name: terminal.exe
Error in the module version: 4.0.0.765
Module time stamp with error: 00a66a00
Exclusion code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 001f6696
OS version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Language Code: 1049
Supplemental Information 1: f96b
More info 2: f96b7c188d557a18f506ac5d82dac0ef
More info 3: 80d6

Supplementary Info 4: 80d63165dd6f126643ec5cbc3634f025

I've looked through all the forum, but found no answer. The most interesting thing is that the terminal crashes only when testing a specific EA, when testing a year ago everything is fine, when compiling in the meta-editor no errors, everything is smooth

mg015:

how to solve this problem

Problem Signature:
Problem event name: APPCRASH
Application Name: terminal.exe
Application version: 4.0.0.765
Application time stamp: 00a66a00
Error Module Name: terminal.exe
Error in the module version: 4.0.0.765
Module time stamp with error: 00a66a00
Exclusion code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 001f6696
OS version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Language Code: 1049
Supplemental Information 1: f96b
More info 2: f96b7c188d557a18f506ac5d82dac0ef
More info 3: 80d6

Supplementary Info 4: 80d63165dd6f126643ec5cbc3634f025

I have turned the whole forum but found no answer, the most interesting thing is that the terminal crashes only when testing a specific EA, when testing a year ago everything is fine, when compiling in the meta-editor no errors, everything is smooth

Afternoon. Need test settings, server name. Please attach an EA (you can send it to me personally or write to servicedesk(mql5.com)), we will solve the problem (after all the checks your EA will be deleted).

Additionally :

Show the tester logs. What is your operating system, what is the bit mode, what is the build of the terminal, what is the startup mode, where is the terminal folder and the data folder of the terminal, is UAC enabled ? What user and with what rights is the application launched?

Reason: